Thread: Im a moron

Jackt23 is offline Member

Im a moron

So i have two powders and dont know what is what haha....

I have them from back in the day and forgot what was what...and ive been lookin at all the other pics but they all look the same to me..so i took 50 pics of these and picked the best couple keeping in mind i dont have a degree in photography..

The best i can describe them is, they are VERY fine...and none of those lil crystals like some of the other powders do...it literally looks like flour

And legitamacy isnt a question...i know for a fact they are good to go..i just forget which they were...i think one might be masteron bought awhile ago just incase i wanted to use it down the road haha...

thanks for any help

p.s when i put them side by side the one of the left looked white and the other looked very very slight yellow...when not side by side they both looked white
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Im a moron-p7280104-3-.jpg  

and some more...its hard to grasp through pictures but both are the same consistancy

these two are of the right powder in the original pic
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Im a moron-p7280108.jpg   Im a moron-p7280104.jpg  

these are of the left from the original...thanks for any help
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Im a moron-p7280105.jpg   Im a moron-p7280108-2-.jpg  

"Maximus" is offline Anabolic Member
    Dude, no offense to you, but that looks like some illegal street shit... j/k lol!

Max

na its good to go haha...its all from same person i always use...well used...seems i take off a year and everyone is gone and their emails have changed haha...but i guess thats how it goes

infractor is offline New Member
    i hate masteron because he is the main causative to hair lose ,

thecivilizedanimal is offline Senior Member
    left looks alot waxier

whats the weight of each satchel ?

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    your never going to know what is what without testing since your not even sure what they could be. "it might be masteron " isnt a good sign. i would toss it
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

coudnt i just do a melting point test for them and see at what temp each melts at....they either gotta be a type of test, nand, mast or winny and im sure the melting points on all of them differ

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    seriously, there isn't much to work with info-wise.

I would rule out what they are NOT, and deduct that from your search. lol

Good luck :P

ps. what do you THINK they both are. Masteron and what else? Did you order powders for cutting? Or one for cutting, and another with a long ester?
    I don't think it's test-E :P

yea i mean when i order powder i never go with cyp, always enanthate , and if it was enanthate it woudla mealted awhile ago...and i think deca has a low melting point as well...its not prop or nand pheynl cuz they have the lil speckle bits in em....i honestly think one is winny and one is masteron ...i remember an order of 3 g's of win, and a order of 5 g's of masteron a WAYS back...at different times tho...but i dont think i ever got them to use...but just to have for maybe later down the road...im 75% sure thats what they are i just need to measure them out and if they are close id prob be 90%

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    well.. winny settles in water solution, correct?
    Would it be worth it to you to take a little of each and put it in water? maybe one will settle and the other not.. i dunno I never played with either of these compounds

Or would you maybe look at this if it helps?
    It's a thread of a bunch of pics of powders:
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=245627

This is as best as I can help at this point.
    Hope it does help!

hah thanks for the link...i spend like 20 mins lookin for that post yesterday cuz i had seen it a couple days ago and couldnt find it again, although some of the pics arent all THAT great but its hard to get a good pic close...but i measured each out, the mast actually was supposed to be 4 g's...and was never opened...was exact...the win was suppoed to be 3...and was 2.6, which i had some loss from putting it in a vial thinkin it wouldbe more secure and some stuck to the sides..so that more or less woulda been spot on...

so the vial i had the winny in, had some stuck to the sides so i added water and shook the hell out of it....i have a 4 hour before and after...this is what winny should do right?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Im a moron-photo_073008_002.jpg   Im a moron-photo_073008_004.jpg  

wharton is offline out of here
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackt23 View Post
    and some more...its hard to grasp through pictures but both are the same consistancy

these two are of the right powder in the original pic
    can you not remember what powders you had like test e & wini? would make it a lot easyer to figue it out lol

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    I say just mix the two into a 100/100mg solution and run them.

You my think im nuts but i took a bunch of shit i had left over and just made a cocktail.

haha some of the best gains my buddy had. Not like i was going to run it. hahah

widowmaker2 is offline Senior Member
    this thread is old a shit guys... why bother?

Thread Information