MarkV is offline New Member

Real or not testprop & clomid?

Hi,
    Just got these from my source. This editedappears to be a norwegian medicine company. I googled the name and found their website and it looks the same they have on their page. It's 10ml 100mg/ml and it is REALLY expensive for being a prop..
    I might return it anyway, or ask if the price really is the same. He sells 10ml deca for the same price so there must be a mistake in the pricing..

Green round pills, supposed to be clomid, unknown manufacturer, or maybe nolva? These look suspicious to me.. No markings on them and they are really small as you can see from the picture. Littlebit bigger than my 10mg dbols..

Real or not? Thanks in advance..

Removed the pics, both are g2g..
    Last edited by MarkV; 06-02-2010 at 09:32 AM. Reason: edit

hit me is offline Banned
    never seen the vail of prop ,that tab could be anything ,its all about trusting your source.

Thanks for the reply.. The prop would be for my next cycle so I'd buy it in advance if its real.

Waiting for another opinions..

Quote Originally Posted by hit me View Post
    never seen the vail of prop ,that tab could be anything ,its all about trusting your source.

Ok so the prop should be real, one guy had these pharmatech products lab tested..

hit me is offline Banned
    you have to becarefull with some labs ,people saying they have had these producs tested may well work for the lab and promote it under faulse lab tests.

you have to becarefull with some labs ,people saying they have had these producs tested may well work for the lab and promote it under faulse lab tests.
    I don't think that's the case here but it's always a possibility. There are not any ug labs in my country so everything comes from other countries He might be selling these though, you never know

hit me is offline Banned
    what country are you in bud?

land
    Last edited by MarkV; 06-02-2010 at 09:22 AM.

hit me is offline Banned
    ok i done a little digging for you and it seems there are/have been a number of ugl,s useing this name over the years ,it could be the same company changeing its look from year to year ,its for sure not parma grade gear its a ugl ,cant find anything with the current labels on your vail.

ok i done a little digging for you and it seems there are/have been a number of ugl,s useing this name over the years ,it could be the same company changeing its look from year to year ,its for sure not parma grade gear its a ugl ,cant find anything with the current labels on your vail.
    Yeah I noticed that too, but strange thing is that this company seems to be based in Norway so this can't be the same company that sells gear in the US.

Well I'll have to ask tomorrow if my friends know anything about this company, and then make the decision whether to buy couple of these vials or not..

The green tab should be Lyka 25mg clomid. Can someone confirm it? I saw the original package and it looked genuine with these green tabs in. I know there's a big chance they are not REAL but many people in here are using faked lyka products with great success.
    Last edited by MarkV; 06-01-2010 at 09:27 AM.

Ok found out they are g2g.

looks a little shady

Thread Information