dan0306 is offline New Member

Question dbol real or fake?

hi cant seem to upload picture of my steroids but they r white with a little line indented on one side 5mg each comes in push out packet says on pack they are from iran 20 tabs on each strip manufactured by ramopharmin pharmaceutical tehran-iran methandrostenolone 5 is the name on the box into my 4th week on them and seeing a little diffrence in muscle size but not gaining to much weight drinking plenty of water and eating lots of good food ie veg steak pasta rice and plenty of it should i be gaining more weight or is this normal or are they fake any ifo much appreciated thanx.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails dbol real or fake?-methan.jpg  
    Last edited by dan0306; 11-25-2004 at 05:55 AM. Reason: got picture

dan0306 is offline New Member
    hello has no body seen these d bol before need a reply if they are fake they are going back to suplier thanx for any reply

Imdealnjuice is offline Banned
    Man i think they are fake.

shorty33 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dan0306
    hi cant seem to upload picture of my steroids but they r white with a little line indented on one side 5mg each comes in push out packet says on pack they are from iran 20 tabs on each strip manufactured by ramopharmin pharmaceutical tehran-iran methandrostenolone 5 is the name on the box into my 4th week on them and seeing a little diffrence in muscle size but not gaining to much weight drinking plenty of water and eating lots of good food ie veg steak pasta rice and plenty of it should i be gaining more weight or is this normal or are they fake any ifo much appreciated thanx.
    Never seen them before, doesn't mean they are not real. Your at the right place someone will be able to help you eventually. Good luck bro

philrob2000 is offline New Member

Fake/real

Was this resolved ?? I have some of these too.

Kodo is offline New Member
    Don't have any idea bro.

I have seen white dbol before, though it came from Russia. IMO, the only one's i'd trust as of now, would be pink thais, or blue hearts.

toolman is offline Banned
    Never seen these before but if you have been on them for 4 weeks, and not noticed substantial water bloat at least, I would be highly suspicious.

toolman is offline Banned
    Never seen these before but if you have been on them for 4 weeks, and not noticed substantial water bloat at least, I would be highly suspicious. I gained weight the first week on dbol and kept gaining, but alot of it was water.

BIGGEST J is offline Associate Member
    how are the dose's you are taking.....?

Quote Originally Posted by BIGGEST J
    how are the dose's you are taking.....?
    yeah how many are you taking per day....they may be 5mg and you should take between 15 - 30 mg

higgy2u is offline New Member
    Did this ever get resolved as I have some but not started taking them yet?

quaker is offline New Member

Question

The only ones I have seen are the thai pinkys. I noticed a difference within a week of starting my cycle.

topgun1983 is offline Banned
    defo fake. you will put on a bit of size but itll go again due to water.
    they are mathyltestosterone....aka wank....short burst of aggression and thats it.
    just sent mine back

iran

Iranian methandrostenolone .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails dbol real or fake?-dbol_iranb.jpg  

c8rsa is offline Associate Member

iran seroids

hi there,ive done 4 weeks on the iran steroids and found i was alot stronger and bigger after 2 weeks on them.
    theres some of you saying thay are fakes and that you havnt noticed any difference but it depends on the person taking them as everyone is different,may just take longer for some people.

hi there,ive done 4 weeks on the iran steroids and found i was alot stronger and bigger after 2 weeks on them.
    theres some of you saying thay are fakes and that you havnt noticed any difference but it depends on the person taking them as everyone is different,may just take longer for some people.

paddyrr3 is offline New Member

good shit

ive also got the exact same iranian dbols, got them from a trusted source, apparantly this company is an up and coming company.

Anyway ive been taking these for 2 weeks now,at 30mg a day, and im glad to say ive had gains, increased strength and noticable mass, although im taking anti est to combat any water.

good luck

sam611 is offline New Member

not sure

I have seen the pink ones not sure about them

good shit

Quote Originally Posted by paddyrr3
    ive also got the exact same iranian dbols, got them from a trusted source, apparantly this company is an up and coming company.

Anyway ive been taking these for 2 weeks now,at 30mg a day, and im glad to say ive had gains, increased strength and noticable mass, although im taking anti est to combat any water.

good luck
    when during the day do you take the iran tabs? do you take them all in one go? ive been doing 20mg as stated but has doing 30mg made alot of difference for you?

mrkralda is offline New Member
    Never seen them before

ironw is offline New Member

dbol

i bought the ramopharmin dianabol how do i post pictures? i want to know if they are real or fake
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails dbol real or fake?-20-dianabol-5.jpg  
    Last edited by ironw; 01-01-2009 at 03:37 PM.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    turn the box over and show me a pic of the back please
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

thats the only picture they have on the site

how can you tell by looking at the back of the box?

PT
    well of course the gear they post on there site is legit and of course they will tell you that your going to get that stuff but thats how they rip people off. do you really think someone would post pic's of fake gear on there site? hell no. scammers show you pic's of legit gear so you think thats what your going to get then they either send you fakes or nothing at all
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion

okay
    Last edited by ironw; 01-01-2009 at 09:02 PM. Reason: steroid site

i didn't know that you couldn't

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by ironw View Post
    i didn't know that you couldn't
    that's because instead of taking a moment to read the rules, you just jumped right in posting.

Look at the site, I need to know I've already been scammed once but I got my refund

I know I won't post anymore sites.

So when I receive my product how will I be able to tell if they are fake or not?

PT
    take a pic of them and post it under a new thread here and everyone will let you know

okay thanks

Thread Information