amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!

real or not real

lets see if i did this right... i put it on as an attachment is this real?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails real or not real-tn_test%2520ena%2520-1%2520ml-.jpg  

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    is that a web pic to? if not give me a close up of 1 bottle
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

amcon is offline physical pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside... The pain of quiting will lasts forever!!
    yes web pic... can i do that?

sorry about that (other post)... it was late i didnt even look & thanks for covering my *ss. that was what i needed to hear... got what i need now

#*#*can i ask about a good link about HB? seems to keep getting side stepped... and i can understand why*#*#

book, thread, info out side of hear? it got the post about how to mix... just need a info to start to research more on it ...

NOTE: you guys have been awesome i like the format that you make people read for them selves... other wise it would be to easy & you would learn nothing... and do what we do with out fully understanding why we do it AND HURT OUR SELVES OR SOMEONE ELSE. i've been there and so happy i had the right path (even though i did not know what he heck i was doing!!!) now i do... i need to learn more

Thread Information