Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Steri is offline New Member

Question Real or Fake Sustanon? Need help!(2 pic inside!)

somthink is not right, i have injected me for 1 month now.. 500mg a week for 2 weekīs and 750mg, a week for 2 weeks and i not feel nothing. no change on my body.

but where it is so pouse to breka in the middle.. dosent work.. i have to break the top of the bottle with a tool so i wount cut my self "glass? "!? thatīs not right? are they fake? how can i see if they are fake or mixed with somthink eals?

these bottleīs are clear.. with green letterīs on it that say sustanon organon. exp 06/11 B 97167

they are not the same size and volume?
    Last edited by Steri; 03-09-2009 at 12:14 PM.

scerpico22 is offline Anabolic Member
    might want to move this to picture forum to get the best answers

sloth9 is offline Associate Member
    huh they look like some legit stuff I had a couple of months ago. but I am not a pro, I also think the glass can be different sizes and that is why you get different volumes?

yes maby.. but the glass dosent brake where the green circle is.. i have to use a tool to brake it to peaces..

my English is not good but you know what i am taking a bout..

my friend injected 4 glasses at oneīs .. and he got all swetty and a herric... maby itīs mixed with somehink? to make me come back to buy more?

i am going to try to day 500mg injection and next Friday 500mg and see what happens
    Last edited by Steri; 03-09-2009 at 11:50 AM.

BTK
    BTK is offline Associate Member
    You don't sound like you know anything about what you're doing and probably shouldn't be cycling in the 1st place. I'm sure you know nothing about PCT and you should be shooting sust EOD because those short esters are wayy out of your system in 1 week. Even the long esters, C and E should be shot twice a week. You're wasting the sust.

Thatīs why iīm asking you.. to tell me what to do!

tell me? how shoud i be cycling? how much a week and what day should i inject my self?

this is how i injected my self... week 1.. monday 250mg, Friday 250mg, week 2 monday 250mg, Friday 250mg, week 3 monday 250mg, wendsay 250mg Friday 250mg, week 4 monday 250mg, wendsay 250mg Friday 250mg. now im going to try monday 500mg and friday 500mg
    Last edited by Steri; 03-09-2009 at 12:13 PM.

Mammon is offline Banned ~ Scammer
    why are you all over the place and changing doses.. get it together man.. lol

you can get away with 250mg twice a week, say monday and thursday. but to take full advantage of the short esters ed/eod would be the way to go.

in reality dont think you should be doing anything..

how about anti-e's and pct?

i am chaning doses becouse i dont feel anything!! i think itīs a fake dose..

3 of my frinds have the same sustanon and they have been on them for 2 yers and know what they are doing. and they say this is not a good sust!

but to take full advantage of the short esters ed/eod would be the way to go.

"esters ed/eod" i dont under stand this word? can you explane more?
    Last edited by Steri; 03-09-2009 at 12:28 PM.

so they have been on these for 2 years altho they think they are "not a good sust".

you sure they know what they are doing.

they ware not on these sust before.. they had a nothere dose. and needed more and bought these from some guy here.

BTK
    BTK is offline Associate Member
    Meanwhile, man up and break the amp at the neck will ya?!?! ><

how to i say this... the glass brakeīs to peaces.. itīs not possble to brake it with just the hands

rookie..

do you score the neck

no i dont score the glass... with what do i score it with?
    Last edited by Steri; 03-09-2009 at 12:44 PM.

lord henry is offline Scammer&Liar
    yes get a knife with lots of little teeth on it and run it around the green ring,this will weaken the snapping point.

i use a little file.. could always get an amp opener

iPump is offline Junior Member
    Yep I agree. A butter knife works great! Also, I hope your gear is legit bro but it looks a little weird. All the Organon I've ever seen has had blue writing but who knows?

ok thankīs but my quiestion is.. could this be a fake Sustanon ? or mixed with something allse, with a little testasterone in it?

iPump is offline Junior Member
    Well yeah it could be fake... you always run the risk of your gear being fake. I don't know what you're asking about having testosterone mixed with it. Sustanon is a blend of different testosterone so of course there's test in it.

psy
    psy is offline New Member
    this is the sus im using , 250mg twice a week and ive noticed good gains after less than a month , but this could be a fake of the 1 im using ha ha !

skeldno is offline Member
    Somwone tell him exactly wot to do and tell him bout pcs please! i am not gonna sit here and type it out!

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    Niles are some of the most faked amps on the market, I still don't know why people buy these

Ok man I am using the karachi amps and they are 100% legit my first week I barely felt it but stuck with it and man I feel great, I could do this for years if it wouldnt straight mess me up for life. But any way first you need to take file, or serrated fruit knife something with small teeth, score it all around the line I go until there is no more paint and they break away perfectly. Now I use a hobby file you can get at radio shack, and hobbystores, and hardware stores, it has changeable files so you can get the best one. But people use finger nail files too, which is cheaper, I just had it around. Next we need to have the needle and syringe ready make sure you have paper towels, or a towel all clean, alcohol pads and get a second needle out. I am very anal about my needles I always use a new one ( which is just good hygiene) but I use an alcohol pad to clean the need even though it is sterile (I learned it in phlebotomy school) then I use a second 5ml body of a syringe to rest on the neck of the amp and use it to snap the top off cleanly. Also I hold the bottom in a paper towel. Then after that draw up the juice in the needle, after that use a new needle for the injection. If you dont believe me that you need a new needle take an alcohol pad and rub it down the needle, I guarantee it is going to be barbed it will either tear the pad or catch it, you dont want that in your skin it will tear you up and be painful. After changing to a new needle I lay down on my bed and inject it in to my butt it hurts less, I lay down because gravity makes more get in. I will say this these are mostly proper ways to do this but you definately need to do more research, do you have any clomid or tamoxifen , do you have more than 10ml of the sustanon ? You need to get some clomid and tamoxifen for sure. Also my next question is do you know what a pct is. If you dont you need to read up in the education forums first, I suggest do this fast. If you are in the middle of a cycle you need to get you pct set out asap and get what you need for it asap. Otherwise it will be like going 90 miles an hour on an unfinished bridge cause you will just drop off. Your body will be shocked and have a hell of a time getting back to normal stasis or normal test levels. If you cant understand alot of english you need to ask for a member who is here on this board and can speak your language to help you out more. Just please for your safety read up and do some more research, I am pleading with you about this cause you will end up hurting yourself. Good luck and take it easy.

Quote Originally Posted by iPump View Post
    Yep I agree. A butter knife works great! Also, I hope your gear is legit bro but it looks a little weird. All the Organon I've ever seen has had blue writing but who knows?
    I am no pro but I have seen this kind before, I had some and it looked exactly like this, I then let my buddy use it cause of me needing to lose more weight, I got karachi sustanon right now and its all yellow paint. He really needs to post this in the section were people verify it. Or just look at the forum and read up I was going to post pics of mine but after reading for 10-15 mins I found alot of pics and was able to verify they were good.

BuckwildBaby is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by iPump View Post
    Well yeah it could be fake... you always run the risk of your gear being fake. I don't know what you're asking about having testosterone mixed with it. Sustanon is a blend of different testosterone so of course there's test in it.
    exactly

mr.a is offline New Member
    Organon doesnīt produce sust with diferent size amps and diferent volume, that is fake sust. It still can have the hormone in it but why risk it? there is no reason to think that it has

yes oragon do make amps with different size amps,i have bben in this game for over 10 years and seen 1000,s of oragon -paki-nile-turkish sust and they have been diff sizes and also some have diff printing on them ,the nile sust that dont leave the county and that are for dosmetic only have a low qality exp stamp on them,in blue ink if i remember correctly.

From the same batch you will never seen amps with diferent sizes and volume in them

well am not sure on the same batch but i have seen for sure many diff size amps made by organon,if the ones above are fake they are good ones.

they all say B. 97167.. karachi and nile are very counterfeited and there are a lot good looking fakes out there

Quote Originally Posted by mr.a View Post
    they all say B. 97167.. karachi and nile are very counterfeited and there are a lot good looking fakes out there
    it must be in some contries hat there faked because here in the uk i have never seen any fakes of paki sust or nile.

your saying these are fake?

all the same b/n
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Real or Fake Sustanon? Need help!(2 pic inside!)-nile1.jpg  
    Last edited by lord henry; 03-10-2009 at 09:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lord henry View Post
    your saying these are fake?

all the same b/n
    I think its legit too, a lot of people dont realize that in an industrial situation the machines arent always repaired on time and or kept in a great state of repair, that is life. Therefore uniformity is not going to happen, you gotta realize this stuff doesnt sit on wal-mart shelves and attract customers it is bought by hospitals and doctors, to be used not look pretty. Now I understand being scared when you see that but I think it is all legit, what he has that is. You also need to remember that this glass is made in other countries without the strict laws and specs of america, canada, or uk so they dont put as much time and effort into uniformity. I think the OP of this threads problem is he needs more research and doesnt know exactly what he is doing. No offense OP that is only my opinion and I do think you need more research asap. If those are fakes then everyone needs to stop buying Nile amps because those are too good.

yes they are. they can have the hormone, but they are fake

Quote Originally Posted by mr.a View Post
    yes they are. they can have the hormone, but they are fake
    yes i see what your saying ,they are not made by organon nile ,they are made by an ulg cloneing there brand?

have you got any pics of LEGIT NILES?

Quote Originally Posted by lord henry View Post
    yes i see what your saying ,they are not made by organon nile ,they are made by an ulg cloneing there brand?

have you got any pics of LEGIT NILES?
    Yes thatīs it. I think i may have some karachi pics that is said to be legit i will look for them, i donīt have nyle tho

what happends if i stop taking these ? iīm done with 5 weekīs now

Quote Originally Posted by Steri View Post
    what happends if i stop taking these ? iīm done with 5 weekīs now
    how is your sex drive ?

the "Bollīs" got smaller when i started injecting me. but i dont feel anything

its not looking good man ,i feel sex drive increase after 2-3 shots of paki sust ,i have used nile a few years back and found them not as good as paki sust .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information