bodybuilder50 is offline New Member

Teens and Steroids

I'm almost 17 and have been training naturally for about a year now. I believe I have no business using steroids and havent yet. But I was thinking I would go on a mass cycle just to give me a boost in BodyBuilding. Currently Im weighing 164lbs and am 5'10". I only have 15" arms.

What is your opinion on this and if you think I should give it a go, what type of cycle (ie which steroid ) should i use?

T-MOS is offline Educate B4 You Medicate~HOF~RIP Our Brother~
    first, you need to be 18 to be a registered member here, so your membership will be suspended until you turn 18

second, you dont' need steroids at your age. your body is still growing and developing. steroids now will risk damaging your underdeveloped HPTA and growth plates

your joints, tendons, and connective tissue is not ready to handle an increase in weights that steroids would give you THUS causing much damage to said body.

Your best bet is to develop NATURALLY until you are 24
    LEARN how to EAT TO GROW
    your body is producing HIGH amounts of hormones NOW, so if you learn how to EAT, you will make incredible gains

You can also go to our sister site at : www.probodybuilding.com where there is No age limit and read and learn !!!

Steroids are just an AID, you need to learn how your body responds to the proper diet and different training regimens before ever adding AAS into the mix

Its takes MANY YEARS, not just ONE year of training to learn your body and get it ready for AAS

Thread Information