Night24h is offline New Member

Cidoteston Egypt Real or Fake

Hello one buddy got hold of these here want to know if they are authentic and if there is anyone who has taken them and have experience with them thanks in advance

scott91 is offline New Member
    a guy from the gym i train at is using those at the min es duin 10 weeks/1ml per week, he has had great results n no real bad sides, i plan on usin this in my next bulking cycle

Night24h is offline New Member
    Hmm ok I'm planing to runn a second course of treatment soon just wanted to know if these are fake or not.I usually buy these ones from a 100% source if need but he alrdy got hold of a couple

Thx again
    Last edited by Night24h; 09-26-2009 at 10:18 AM.

DarKOmeN is offline Member

Wink

G2G buddy....... also one of my fav test-e

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    Hate Cido's, underfilled but seem to be dosed right.

MichaelCC is offline Senior Member
    looks good to me too ...

devilduckizer09 is offline Junior Member
    i brought aload of this back about a month ago and have been running a 2ml a week for cycle with 20ml of dbol per day and im amazed at the gains. I havent noticed any side effects either. just make sure u manage to stay on top of fluid intake 4ltr of water per day is a must and milk thistle for your liver dude.

darr is offline Member
    there gud bro!

$.A.W. is offline New Member
    Hey.. I got the same stuff .... this wil be the first time to use it.....

willuf is offline New Member

CURIOUS , Batch 112/1

Evening .
    Ive been on 2 vials (500mg) a week of this Cido and im on week five.Vials look exactly like these in the pictures all 1ml exact ,clear maybe a slight tinge of yellow perhaps, all same height and print wont scratch off.
    I dont think im getting the effects and keep telling myself that its counterfeit.
    My sex drive is lower than before this cycle, im a bit moody but hey i always am, and the increase in strength isnt there ? If anything , what should i look out for...
    Regards willuf

A year or so ago i did a monkey cycle ie quit after eight weeks for family reasons of Testex (first ever cycle)and i could just definitely feel that by week five i got spotty , and me gonads shrunk???

Train intermittently 2 years, 3 or 4 days when on juice weigh 90kg @ 20% bf estimate.
    Last edited by willuf; 04-01-2011 at 05:10 PM. Reason: addition...

SlimJoe is offline Banned
    There good cheap as chips too

*west* is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by willuf View Post
    Evening .
    Ive been on 2 vials (500mg) a week of this Cido and im on week five.Vials look exactly like these in the pictures all 1ml exact ,clear maybe a slight tinge of yellow perhaps, all same height and print wont scratch off.
    I dont think im getting the effects and keep telling myself that its counterfeit.
    My sex drive is lower than before this cycle, im a bit moody but hey i always am, and the increase in strength isnt there ? If anything , what should i look out for...
    Regards willuf

A year or so ago i did a monkey cycle ie quit after eight weeks for family reasons of Testex (first ever cycle)and i could just definitely feel that by week five i got spotty , and me gonads shrunk???

Train intermittently 2 years, 3 or 4 days when on juice weigh 90kg @ 20% bf estimate.
    If that is your batch number bro your are fake
    Everyone is jumping on the g2g bandwagon but I would like to ask the op what his batch number is

Thread Information