caladin is offline Junior Member

Atropine Human Growth Hormone

Atropine Human Growth Hormone
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Atropine Human Growth Hormone-atropin_hgh_100iu_box_front_.jpg   Atropine Human Growth Hormone-atropin_hgh_100iu_foam_layout_.jpg   Atropine Human Growth Hormone-atropin_hgh_200iu_box_back_.jpg  

romo6 is offline Senior Member
    Nice,looks like a pic from the web site tho.

they are but there cleaner then the pics I would take with my camera. I have some and its identical.

vizio is offline New Member

atropin

Has anyone tried the Atropin HGH? How is the quality of this brand? I am having trouble locating any third party information regarding this brand online. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

I am on them right now. I have been having some numbing in my hands in the evening. I have been on a little over a month 4IU EOD. I seem to be remaining at my current BF even though I have been "holiday eating". I also have some tendon inflamation in my right shoulder and I feel that it has improved. Over all I am happy. I will be kicking it up to 8 Iu Eod in Jan when I start my next cycle.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Atropine Human Growth Hormone-hgh.jpg  

romo6 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by caladin View Post
    I am on them right now. I have been having some numbing in my hands in the evening. I have been on a little over a month 4IU EOD. I seem to be remaining at my current BF even though I have been "holiday eating". I also have some tendon inflamation in my right shoulder and I feel that it has improved. Over all I am happy. I will be kicking it up to 8 Iu Eod in Jan when I start my next cycle.
    Good to hear.Good luck.

Just a little heads up. I have been unable to take my pct for the past 2 weeks due to some blood and urine tests I am in the process off. I was worried at first but to be honest I ahve been getting great pumps and since I came off my last cycle.. no loss in strengh.. did loose 10pounds but I dropped all my supps including creatine. So the Atropin HGH has really been helping!

rowlandlives is offline New Member

Thumbs up Atropin Simply Powerful

Quote Originally Posted by vizio View Post
    Has anyone tried the Atropin HGH? How is the quality of this brand? I am having trouble locating any third party information regarding this brand online. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
    This is one of the best if not the best HGH, HCG and the ability to use 20 IU bottles is a big plus. They are friendly and very helpful with research questions and are pleased to represent their product my FOAF (friend of a friend) has been using for month now, started right 4 IU ED and my FOAF felt sides Immediately, as well my FOAF almost felt a heady feeling of clarity, placebo I don't think so it happens everytime. FOAF will run 4 IU ED until he feels I need to adjust.
    I hope this helps, I don't think you have to go overboard with this manufacturer they just put out a great product line, of course box label is on dullside but that's is acceptable it seems that they use their money one the important aspects, PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT! sorry didn't mean to yell. Just excited for Friend.
    Peace to You all, please ignore my ramblings of a know it all, I love to spin a tale big or small I love 'em all.

Trueblue is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by caladin View Post
    Just a little heads up. I have been unable to take my pct for the past 2 weeks due to some blood and urine tests I am in the process off. I was worried at first but to be honest I ahve been getting great pumps and since I came off my last cycle.. no loss in strengh.. did loose 10pounds but I dropped all my supps including creatine. So the Atropin HGH has really been helping!
    Sorry to inform you bro, but atropin is a scammer site. These guys are an offshoot of serotropin. Several guys left serotropin and put together this new brand, atropin, that is total garbage. I also know of a couple people who had their IGF level tested while on both seroptropin and atropin and their levels came back within normal range for their age. They were doing 4iu a day for several months. Trust me, atropin is not a good product.

Trueblue that is some intersting information.

I have read some facts about IGF levels in relation to injecting and shows that its not always elvevated. Let me see if I the poster mines if I repost it here.

Sheven is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Trueblue View Post
    Sorry to inform you bro, but atropin is a scammer site. These guys are an offshoot of serotropin. Several guys left serotropin and put together this new brand, atropin, that is total garbage. I also know of a couple people who had their IGF level tested while on both seroptropin and atropin and their levels came back within normal range for their age. They were doing 4iu a day for several months. Trust me, atropin is not a good product.
    your information is right.

Thread Information