Thread: Arimidex?

bmc1337 is offline New Member

Arimidex?

I bought some Arimidex and after doing some research online i've become a little concerned. I recieved a greenish blue/pink capsule but all the pills I find information about online are small white round tablets.

I have attached a picture, does anyone know if this is real or not or wht it could be?

By dt3k at 2009-10-29

BREW-MAN is offline Associate Member
    Imposable for anypne to tell you if thats legit or not ,looks suspect too me.

bmc1337 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BREW-MAN View Post
    Imposable for anypne to tell you if thats legit or not ,looks suspect too me.
    Have you ever heard of Arimidex or other associated pills coming in capsule forms?

BREW-MAN is offline Associate Member
    yes i have,some labs do orals in caps or home brews do caps but as i said whith that picture and no other imformation its very hard to give you an answer on if its legit or not ,if you trust your source and have orded and got good gear from him before then i would say ok but if you ordered that froma ramdom web site or person you dont know its likely they pulled your pants down and sold you bunk.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    There are many ugls that use capsules but really you just need to go with a reputable one. That could be anything.

methan is offline Associate Member
    it could also rectal suppository just kidding, avoid to buy a gear in capsules everbody can fill a capsules with all kinds of shits.

Thread Information