Thread: Fake Androlic?

schrodinger123 is offline Junior Member

Fake Androlic?

Hi all,

I got an order in the other day from a supplier that I have read some bad posts about. Basically folks were saying that this supplier would rip folks off on large orders, or just didn't ever send anything period. However, the reviews were quite mixed, with some people raving about the site and quality of packaging, etc.

So I decided to give them a nibble and see what happened. I ordered edited Androlic. Well, the first order came it, and all was well. It mathed some Androlic I had gotten from another supplier that came in a sealed bottle with foam and leaflet insert as expected. The new supplier also sent me an email saying that they valued me as a customer and hoped for more business.

Well, I was still a bit leery, but I ordered the same order a ssecond time. This time, I had a totally different experience. Immediately after opening the package, I noticed that the pills were chalky and soft. So I started digging around online and found a side by side of real vs fake androlic. I don't think I am allowed to post this pic from another website (it has website plastered across it), but I don't think it matters because I took pictures of mine so everyone can see.

The left three are real androlic, the right three are bunk IMO. They taste similarly, but the real ones have a bitter aftertaste while the fake ones don't have much of an aftertaste. The arrow feathers near the snake head are well defined on the real ones (there is a little hump of drol there) while the fake ones just have an arrow cut-out. On the real ones, the snake sits higher away from the edge of the pill than on the fake ones. You can see this by comparing the bottom of the snake to the sides of the hexagon (hard to see in my picture, but look closely). On the fakes, the snake is sitting 'too low'.

Sooooo, I wanted to send this in to see if anyone elso on this forum has had experiences getting fake Androlic. I would have thought that making these pills with all this detail would be too much trouble when the real ones are so cheap in Thailand anyhow, but I guess some assholes will do anything for a buck. BTW, I won't be using that supplier again. My first time being burned, and at least is was on a small order...

So does anyone know for sure if these are fake/throw in trash type material or if maybe there is something I don't know about these pills and how they may have changed/improved in recent batches, etc. Does anyone know anthing about Androlic that may be helpful here in determining legitimacy?

Thanks all!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Fake Androlic?-real-vs-fake-androlic.jpg  
    Last edited by PT; 12-08-2009 at 08:32 AM. Reason: lab name

ArmedHammerd is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by schrodinger123 View Post
    Hi all,

I got an order in the other day from a supplier that I have read some bad posts about. Basically folks were saying that this supplier would rip folks off on large orders, or just didn't ever send anything period. However, the reviews were quite mixed, with some people raving about the site and quality of packaging, etc.

So I decided to give them a nibble and see what happened. I ordered B Disp Androlic. Well, the first order came it, and all was well. It mathed some Androlic I had gotten from another supplier that came in a sealed bottle with foam and leaflet insert as expected. The new supplier also sent me an email saying that they valued me as a customer and hoped for more business.

Well, I was still a bit leery, but I ordered the same order a ssecond time. This time, I had a totally different experience. Immediately after opening the package, I noticed that the pills were chalky and soft. So I started digging around online and found a side by side of real vs fake androlic. I don't think I am allowed to post this pic from another website (it has website plastered across it), but I don't think it matters because I took pictures of mine so everyone can see.

The left three are real androlic, the right three are bunk IMO. They taste similarly, but the real ones have a bitter aftertaste while the fake ones don't have much of an aftertaste. The arrow feathers near the snake head are well defined on the real ones (there is a little hump of drol there) while the fake ones just have an arrow cut-out. On the real ones, the snake sits higher away from the edge of the pill than on the fake ones. You can see this by comparing the bottom of the snake to the sides of the hexagon (hard to see in my picture, but look closely). On the fakes, the snake is sitting 'too low'.

Sooooo, I wanted to send this in to see if anyone elso on this forum has had experiences getting fake Androlic. I would have thought that making these pills with all this detail would be too much trouble when the real ones are so cheap in Thailand anyhow, but I guess some assholes will do anything for a buck. BTW, I won't be using that supplier again. My first time being burned, and at least is was on a small order...

So does anyone know for sure if these are fake/throw in trash type material or if maybe there is something I don't know about these pills and how they may have changed/improved in recent batches, etc. Does anyone know anthing about Androlic that may be helpful here in determining legitimacy?

Thanks all!!
    who did u buy this from was this a facebook seller from thailand??

Seller of questionable product has website, says they are from Japan.

I'm really getting confused now, as I see older posts with folks who sent in pictures like my questionable A bombs, and they were told they were good by the senior folks on the forums. But then I have found one site showing two bottles of Androlic saying one is fake, one is good and they look damn near identical to me. Says these pills are very good when real, but widely faked!

I'm getting the feeling that there is a lot of fake B Disp stuff out there which is strange to me since it is so cheap and it would take some crazy artwork to copy the pill imprints.

Help anyone?

Seller of questionable product has website, says they are from Japan.

I'm really getting confused now, as I see older posts with folks who sent in pictures like my questionable A bombs, and they were told they were good by the senior folks on the forums. But then I have found one site showing two bottles of Androlic saying one is fake, one is good and they look damn near identical to me. Says these pills are very good when real, but widely faked!

I'm getting the feeling that there is a lot of fake B Disp stuff out there which is strange to me since it is so cheap and it would take some crazy artwork to copy the pill imprints.

Help anyone?
    Bro there r alot of scammers out there u never know who or really where this shit is coming from as far as i know ****** is supossly made in thailand thats why im asking you im only trying to help you out
    Last edited by PT; 12-08-2009 at 08:32 AM. Reason: lab name

Well, so after giving this one a lot of thought, here is was I am gonna do. I'm tossing that chalky looking Androlic. Why would it look and taste differently from the ones that came sealed in a bottle?

I read a post from a guy who said it was very tough to tell the difference between real and fake androlic, but that the basics are as follows: the real stuff doesn't look chalky/soft, like it would break easily, and the snake and arrow are better defined on the real stuff (my left pictures). This makes sense to me because the left ones have the slightly bitter aftertaste which I'm guessing is the oxymetholone.

I have a vendor that will supply this stuff sealed in a bottle complete with cylindrically shaped white foam insert and folded instructioon leaflet. His pills look like the pills on the left, and matched the first batch I received from the questionable vendor. The vendor who sells in sealed bottle is pretty cheap as well. My $0.02 is only purchase these pills from someone who supplies complete sealed in the bottle, and beware of chalky looking pills that taste sweet with no aftertaste.

Learned my lesson about Androlic fakes....

Well, so after giving this one a lot of thought, here is was I am gonna do. I'm tossing that chalky looking Androlic. Why would it look and taste differently from the ones that came sealed in a bottle?

I read a post from a guy who said it was very tough to tell the difference between real and fake androlic, but that the basics are as follows: the real stuff doesn't look chalky/soft, like it would break easily, and the snake and arrow are better defined on the real stuff (my left pictures). This makes sense to me because the left ones have the slightly bitter aftertaste which I'm guessing is the oxymetholone.

I have a vendor that will supply this stuff sealed in a bottle complete with cylindrically shaped white foam insert and folded instructioon leaflet. His pills look like the pills on the left, and matched the first batch I received from the questionable vendor. The vendor who sells in sealed bottle is pretty cheap as well. My $0.02 is only purchase these pills from someone who supplies complete sealed in the bottle, and beware of chalky looking pills that taste sweet with no aftertaste.

Learned my lesson about Androlic fakes....

Plain and simple bro its very risky to buy online i would tell anyone dont waste ur time plus the amount u pay to have it come to u from oversees is expensive as hell its better off to find a local source

Not to differ with you, but for me I find the prices to be much better than what I used to pay. You see, I started out getting my stuff from US doctor cause I had low testosterone (legitimately). But the cost of the goods plus the doctor visits was very, very costly... talking over $500 for a 10ml bottle of cypionate . Granted, no worry of fakes and its nice to be doctor supervised, but I'm not made of money.

Online I can get 10 amps of test enth or sus for $100 and less. To me, this represents huge savings over what the doctor was costing me. It took some time, but I have even found legit vendor selling organon sus for $5 amp and test enth for $3-4 per amp depending on brand. I would think that these prices would be hard to beat. I'm not having trouble getting legit injectables this way.

But orals have been tricky for me. I notice that the name of the manufacturer of Androlics keeps getting edited out, which I guess means that its a UGL? Didn't know that. I thought they were legitimate... In fact, I use the same brand for dbol as well, and have been happy with them in the past. But given that its a UGL, I would like to know how to get pharmacy grade orals. Maybe I should be looking for local/pharmacy grade oxymetholone/dbol? I want to know what I am taking, and want assurances on dose (ie regulation)!

Necrosaro is offline Senior Member
    If you are going to throw them away give them to me :P i can at lease get them checked hehe

kulihracovi is offline New Member
    Ahoj Fake-real děkuji jsem tu novej a nemám takové zkušenosti jako vy děkuji za vaše názory
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Fake Androlic?-04022011271.jpg   Fake Androlic?-04022011273.jpg   Fake Androlic?-04022011277.jpg   Fake Androlic?-04022011274.jpg   Fake Androlic?-04022011272.jpg  

Last edited by kulihracovi; 02-07-2011 at 03:53 AM.

SlimJoe is offline Banned
    Not sure

kulihracovi is offline New Member
    nejsem

Thread Information