Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    cOrNiZzY is offline New Member

Thumbs up Real or Fake Dbol from leipzig germany?

Hey guys i just picked up some dbol last nite from my homie, and he said its legit, but i wanted to also ask you guys. the label doesnt say Dbol or nun, it just has the other name "Methandro" on the bottle, and it says it from Delta Labs or Delta Pharmaceuticals. I forgot, but it says its from Leipzig Germany, and the bills are like a light orange color with a line down the middle on one side and are 10MG, i dont have a pic right now but will post later on, what do you guys think? Thanks!
    Last edited by cOrNiZzY; 01-27-2010 at 01:06 PM.

goggle it i have never heard of it

wehobodybuilder is offline New Member

Delta Labs in Leipzig Germany

Delta Labs is the only lab I have delt with since I began building muscle 6 years ago. I went from a skinny 6'3" 155 pound guy to now 250 pounds. I have used all their products, testosterone , sustanon , trenbolone , dianabol , Equipoise , Decanandote, Winstrol , etc., etc. They have a full line of products and are all quality. I would know because due to a medical condition my testicles were removed when I was 21-years old. If their products were not top of the line I would not have the big muscle body I got today. Plain and simple.

Thread Information