UpNorth is offline New Member

Sustanon Help Please

I didn't take these pics but they exactly the same as mine ( I just don't have a great camera).
    Are these real or fake? and has anyone had good results with them?

Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sustanon Help Please-sus1.jpg   Sustanon Help Please-sus2.jpg   Sustanon Help Please-sus3.jpg  

ooooo... IDK about ampules...

I do know that they should all have the exact same amount of product inside so if they all have slightly different amounts the maybe fake

I say that because the last pic looks like they are slghtly different but maybe thats just the pic plus those arent yours u say

I would ask where you got them but I dont want u to tell me 2 much... just like online or a friend, new aquaintance, trusted friend... would be a good enough anzer

I got them online. All the amps are perfect in size and they all have the same amount inside. Just a bad pic I guess.
    Last edited by UpNorth; 01-28-2010 at 09:21 PM.

I found this on another site:

yeah bro. these r the latest batches that u have. dont worry abt the quality. organon pakistan has been taken over by a dubai based firm n now its called organon-bio (OBS). its the same firm. check out their website. www.obs.com.pk
    previously, they were giving their orders to abbott labs. now OBS is giving their orders to a local pharmaceutical company named Pharmatec. Pharmatec has a very good reputation n one of the best pharmaceutical companies here. they have very strict quality control.
    ill be using the same deca in my upcoming cycle. so dont worry abt your sustanon . enjoy every min of it

hope this helps.
    good luck!

this is what the real ones look like
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sustanon Help Please-sus.jpg  

those i recognize

ya those are real but they were made in 2005.Things have changed since then. Organon doesn't make them anymore as far as I know. These guys make it now. www.obs.com.pk

This stuff is new

Mr.Rose is offline Anabolic Member
    Those amps look different size and the oil level is different. That isnt how a legit company does it.

The batch number and shit is digitally printed so that looks semi real.

Crack one open and draw it up an 18-21 G needle, if its slow to go in and takes up to 1-2min then its most likely real because real sus is high concentration of test and hence thicker and harder to draw.

this shit is fake I just found out from my guy. It's made in china. Nothing but crap inside. garbage.

XLCanadian is offline Associate Member
    Yeah bro fake for sure. Seen em going around last year....on some of em the expiry date evn wipes off!!!

yes

you are right, the expiry date rubs off with 4 rubs from your finger. You could basically blow on the amp and it will disappear. This shit is 100% fake and other people should stop posting "gtg"

organon still makes them and sells them in diff countries i buy the ones from thailand and they still look just like the ones in the pic i posted

Thread Information