logos3 is offline New Member

NEW - Can anybody ID this pill?

diamond shaped, peach colored, A X and scored on one side, nothing on other side, white on inside... attached is a picture... thanks!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails NEW - Can anybody ID this pill?-id.jpg  

laduem88 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by logos3 View Post
    diamond shaped, peach colored, A X and scored on one side, nothing on other side, white on inside... attached is a picture... thanks!!!
    yea i know who makes it, but i dont get much from them at all and dont know what it is due to the color.

laduem88 is offline Senior Member
    i think iv been on here for too long...never thought the day would come where i actually rec. a random pill lol

what compound is it?

the actual color is lighter n more peach/pinkish tint to it, the picture makes it seem more orange

i tried seaching/googling, not having any luck... its supposed to be dianabol , but not sure the mg or if its legit

taiwanguy is offline Junior Member
    That's what their dbol looks like

So if that's what it's supposed to be, it probably is. They have a few others that are similar in color. (However, as it's SUPPOSED to be dbol , I'd be surprised if you were sent something else.)

Also their dbol is supposed to be 10mg if I'm not mistaken. (Don't know why you wouldn't know the mg/pill that you bought it at...)

slimy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by laduem88 View Post
    i think iv been on here for too long...never thought the day would come where i actually rec. a random pill lol

what compound is it?
    'Doh!!!!! Me too. Yes, it's their version of Dianobol. They make both a 10mg and a 50mg pill. It should have numbers on the other side of the " AX".

I've used them, had no problems with them. The lab is not very popular with members on this forum.

i'm new to all of this and got them through a friend who wasnt sure of the mg he said he was supposed to get a lower dose but they sent him them which he said are 50mg... from what i been looking up though it seems like they may be 10mg... i believe they're legit just confused as to what the mg are and that would be a good thing to know lol

just looked again to double check, there is nothing on the other side... just A X and a score on the one side

I'd start by taking 1 (or maybe 2, but definitely not 5) at a time if it were me. There will be a noticeable difference (sometimes in feeling like your head wants to explode, but that was probably because I had adrol in the mix too :P) between 10-20mg of dbol per week and 50-100mg a week. If you feel nothing on 1-2 a day you're probably safe to say it's 10mg a pill or something completely different. :P

thanks for the tips, hmm not sure what i wanna do yet, like i said i'm new to this... i've IDed pills easy b4, can't seem to do it with this one lol

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    I used those same dbol a few months ago. They gave me terrible back pumps, and about 15lbs with bad diet. Strength did not improve too much. I was taking 5 of the 10mgs daily. That lab had problems in the past, but I am giving them a go because lately I have heard great things. By the way, threads like this need to go into the "Pictures of Anabolic Steroids " threads. Also, do not mention the lab name, epsecialy since it is an UGL.

Thread Information