Carlhudz is offline New Member

Is This Dianabol Fake?

I have just recently got a hold of some 5mg Dianabol tabs. I have done a lot of research on the net and only found bad information about these particular tablets. What concerns me is that the packaging is very poor especially the label and the actual tablet is not like dianabols i have had in the past, where the tablet texture feels powdery, these ones are quite hard with a smooth texture. I was wondering if anybody has used these particular tablets?

Carl.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Is This Dianabol Fake?-1.jpg   Is This Dianabol Fake?-3.jpg   Is This Dianabol Fake?-2.jpg  
    Last edited by Carlhudz; 02-24-2010 at 06:46 AM.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Nice first post. Any other rules you want to break? NO lab names, No talk about $$$ no asking for sources. Edit the lab name out please.

Sorry about that. I just read the rules and realised what i had done.

Does anybody have any insight into these tablets? Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Carl.

Rider is offline Associate Member
    UG origin...don't know shit

corsa5000 is offline Associate Member
    i had some of these and to be honest i didnt bother using them for more than a week. didnt feel any kind of pump from them, noticed nothing really, the tabs are crappy quality and the lab is questionable. some guy i know thinks these are good and dont give any water retention, presonally i just think they are a load of crap

Quote Originally Posted by corsa5000 View Post
    i had some of these and to be honest i didnt bother using them for more than a week. didnt feel any kind of pump from them, noticed nothing really, the tabs are crappy quality and the lab is questionable. some guy i know thinks these are good and dont give any water retention, presonally i just think they are a load of crap
    Aww right, i suspected they maybe rubbish. What sort of dosage were u taking?

SlimJoe is offline Banned
    a freind of myne had these before and he said he had no effect and they where rubbish

Its been 7 days and am already noticing some muscle hardness, these tablets might not be fake after all. I have had headaches all week too, not too bad just light headaches.

corsa5000 is offline Associate Member
    im glad they are working for you. i just had no benefits from them personally

wow those tabs look horrible

Dbol without water retention? Seems like one of the properties of dbol to me lol. If they work for you thats great. They look like terrible quality though. But if the sides are there then keep trying til the end of a week and a half. If you haven't gained 5-7lbs in a week and a half and lost some of your cuts due to water retention and slight bloat, then i would probably stop taking them. I have taken tabs and liquid dbol and both gave me strength and size gains in 7days. I gained 10lbs in 10 days, and yes a lot was water. Thats how i knew it was good honestly lol.

Good luck,

"dirty d"

verino is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlhudz View Post
    Its been 7 days and am already noticing some muscle hardness, these tablets might not be fake after all. I have had headaches all week too, not too bad just light headaches.
    thats all in your head.. everyone here had personal experience with them and they all say they are no good.

Thread Information