klvn_09 is offline New Member

My anadrol, real or fake??

I've got this anadrol called Oxymet 50.

it's in green colored capsule form, i just want to know if any one here have used this stuff, and if it is legit or not. i'm really having my doubts.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My anadrol, real or fake??-moto_0214.jpg   My anadrol, real or fake??-moto_0215.jpg   My anadrol, real or fake??-moto_0217.jpg   My anadrol, real or fake??-moto_0218.jpg   My anadrol, real or fake??-moto_0219.jpg  

Last edited by klvn_09; 06-04-2010 at 10:22 PM.

onmywayup1 is offline New Member
    Not sure bud. Never seen this myself and the rules do say ( no lab names). You might want to edit that quick like!

thank you for telling me what the rules are sir.

i saw their website, they have a website but i keep on looking for feedbacks and responses/comments to them. I can't seem to find any.

This would be the first time i would be using anadrol , i used dbol before but based on what i've read anadrol would give me more gains.. but at the moment i seem quite disappointed.

gallagher771 is offline Junior Member
    looks kinda like a vitamin

i'm afraid it does look like that.. but i'm going to try it for 1 week first to see if there will be any quick mass and strength gains

have u been taking it? if u have and are not gaining any weight then its not real

I've taken one yesterday evening and taken one again this morning.
    I went to the gym this afternoon. I don't know if it was just me or if i'm exaggerating it a bit but I noticed that I was pumped more than I've ever been before and I did lift weights that was a challenge for me to lift before, easily. Maybe this anadrol may not be fake. Still, I'm going to see the results after a week or two to see if it's legit.

onmywayup1 is offline New Member
    Are you taking anadrol alone?

gallagher771 is offline Junior Member
    the pump your feeling may be caffeine. post results hope it works out

Quote Originally Posted by onmywayup1 View Post
    Are you taking anadrol alone?
    No sir, I'm using it with 2ml of susta a week.
    It's the my 4th day today using anadrol , on the second day of my use, i weighed 183lbs. I took a shot of susta that day also. And it's the fourth day now and I weigh 190lbs right now.

This stuff is great. hehehehe

Quote Originally Posted by gallagher771 View Post
    the pump your feeling may be caffeine. post results hope it works out
    Sir I'm already seeing the results, from 183 to 190lbs in just four days right now

I gained strength also

vBRAH is offline Member
    Good to hear its real

schrodinger123 is offline Junior Member
    Keep us posted with those stats for a few more weeks if you can. Personally, my weight fluctuations considerably with water, food, etc. With a first time use of oxymetholone, you should have gained some 20 lbs in 6 weeks, especially with 100 to 150 mgs per day. Furthermore, your strength should go through the roof. When I did it, my bench went up some 60-80 lbs in the 6 week period. Yes, that was ~10-12 lbs per week!

But don't cheat just to hit numbers to convince yourself you have real product. Find a weight that you can rep 10 times with a slow motion from top to chest and back. Never bounce off your chest, and don't let the bar gain momentum as it rises. Lift it SLOWLY so there is resistance through the entire range of motion. If you do this you will get a MUCH better workout, and you won't make psuedo bench press gains by improving your 'bouncing, heaving, mechanical lifting strategy.' You see, thats not actual gain, thats just lifting more weight using mechanics... not strength... not muscle...

And don't worry if you have to go down 20-30 lbs from what you usually workout with to do this. Its not about impressing the dude working out at the next bench. You will pass him right up in 6 weeks using good form which represents actual gain.

I learned this by working out with Kerry Von Erich (I may have botched the spelling) when I was a 15 year old kid at Golds Gym in Texas. He was one of the first famous wrestlers (WWF?). Anyone remember the Von Erichs?

Anyhow, we all knew the show was all hype and mostly fake, but he was massive, I mean a friggin' oak tree. I watched him curl, and he grabbed 60 lbs dumbells for one-armed curls, and slowly... powerfully repped the weight 12-15, sometimes 20-25 times. The weight NEVER gained momentum. His back NEVER arched or flexed to assist in getting the weight up. And his pump was UNBELIEVABLE. He said, 'its not how you use your muscles to move a bunch of weight, but instead its how you use the right weight to MAXIMIZE the impact on your muscle tissue.'

I started making excellent gains in the gym once I applied this strategy to my workouts....

Sorry about my tangent, but if that stuff is real and you workout hard and smart, you could put on that 20 or so pounds during that week! Good luck!

Thread Information