RutlandBoy is offline New Member

Pharm***** Legit? Tren 75 - Prop 100

I have done some research on the internet and can't find anything on these bottles. Its says manufactured in Canada. The bottles included in the photo's are as follows:

Testosterone Phenylpropionate 100mg/ml exp 2012 LN10090 B
    Trenbolone Acetate 75mg/ml exp 2012 LN10091 B
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PharmAccel Legit? Tren 75 - Prop 100-img_1268.jpg   PharmAccel Legit? Tren 75 - Prop 100-img_1269.jpg  
    Last edited by RutlandBoy; 06-04-2010 at 09:40 PM.

onmywayup1 is offline New Member
    it could be made anywhere.

no lab names man

RutlandBoy is offline New Member
    Sorry.. fixed..

zeapoorte is offline New Member
    I personally don't trust any gear made in USA,Canada and Australia since there are strict laws against steroids ,on the other hand gears which are made in middle east and far Asia are more dependable.

gear-junkie is offline New Member
    this gear has been all over in western canada and has been getting nothing but bad reputations, firstly they claim to be pharmaceutical but how could this possibly be the case since trenbolone acetate has never been issued for human use only parabolan was issued for human use but is no longer available for human use... so obvioulsy this "company" is making false claims on this premise. secondly i know many buddies and gym rats that have used the gear and i was hearing that their first purchased turned out to be legit on some basis, however the experienced guys and i myself both agree that the gear we got was highly under dosed noticed easily with the short ester test phenylpropionate, that was my first and last bottle i would buy. a few people i knew continued to buy the gear with good diet and intense workout regime, low and behold their cycles produced nothing for gains after their first bottle, this may lead one such as myself to believe that they we're simply receiving vials of cottonseed oil with a label on it. turns out when one of the guys got the results from gear tested it contained no actual hormones merely only the cottonseed oil and maybe some BA to give a little sting. they also have capsules of various gear like d-bol, var, winny ect. the pills actually seem to contain the active ingredients again however the cheap "company" still uses its dirty tricks to rob you of money and keep your gains to a minimal, the winny i purchased along with my bottle of phenylpropionate says it is dosed at 50mg per capsule, the harsh truth is each capsule of the winny that i had analyzed contains something around the lines of 15mg per capsule.

watch out guys when it comes to a supplier or company you are not familiar with, don't just start using it unless you know what is in it, take your time, do your research and if there isn't any background info on the brand send it of to a lab to have it analyzed, it is in the best interest for you and your health. it's just too unfortunate that there are still guys out there pulling this off but then again there are always people making false claims to take your hard earned money with ease.

4SMMA is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gear-junkie View Post
    this gear has been all over in western canada and has been getting nothing but bad reputations, firstly they claim to be pharmaceutical but how could this possibly be the case since trenbolone acetate has never been issued for human use only parabolan was issued for human use but is no longer available for human use... so obvioulsy this "company" is making false claims on this premise. secondly i know many buddies and gym rats that have used the gear and i was hearing that their first purchased turned out to be legit on some basis, however the experienced guys and i myself both agree that the gear we got was highly under dosed noticed easily with the short ester test phenylpropionate, that was my first and last bottle i would buy. a few people i knew continued to buy the gear with good diet and intense workout regime, low and behold their cycles produced nothing for gains after their first bottle, this may lead one such as myself to believe that they we're simply receiving vials of cottonseed oil with a label on it. turns out when one of the guys got the results from gear tested it contained no actual hormones merely only the cottonseed oil and maybe some BA to give a little sting. they also have capsules of various gear like d-bol, var, winny ect. the pills actually seem to contain the active ingredients again however the cheap "company" still uses its dirty tricks to rob you of money and keep your gains to a minimal, the winny i purchased along with my bottle of phenylpropionate says it is dosed at 50mg per capsule, the harsh truth is each capsule of the winny that i had analyzed contains something around the lines of 15mg per capsule.

watch out guys when it comes to a supplier or company you are not familiar with, don't just start using it unless you know what is in it, take your time, do your research and if there isn't any background info on the brand send it of to a lab to have it analyzed, it is in the best interest for you and your health. it's just too unfortunate that there are still guys out there pulling this off but then again there are always people making false claims to take your hard earned money with ease.
    You make a very valid point!
    I haven't bought any gear as of yet, and honestly don't know when I will. I have made one decision even before my purchase. I will have atleast one pill from the bottle of whatever I decide to buy tested at a lab. I have since then tried to locate somewhere that I could have this done at, but I came up with nothing. Do you know exactly what kind of lab I could have this done at? I live near a very well known college that specializes in medicine, and this being the case, I know there is a lab somewhere around here I could have this testing done.

I am guessing just pulling one random pill out of the container would be sufficient for determining if the entire bottle is infact real?

If I do have the pill tested, would I need to ask them to specifically test for example, dianabol or any thing of the sort?

How much would this run me?

When I have it tested, and it comes up positive for a steroid , would I be in a bad situation with them or the police being that I had a steroid?

Would they ask why I had it, or would I owe them no explanation?

gear-junkie is offline New Member
    i haven't personally sent any gear off for testing i have only heard of others doing it, as far as price i believe my friend paid around $130 and only one pill is needed or one ampule/1ml vial for injectables. A lot of guys whom have made the use of gear a critical supplement with their workout regimen will eventually down the path of homebrew, this allows you to have complete control over dosage and quality of the final product you are trusting to use, homebrew is simple and it is much easier to determine whether you have legit hormone or fake, as all powdered hormones for injectables (except suspension) have esters they can be roughly tested by a simple melting point test, after you are satisfied with the melting point test done on your sample of hormone(s), its as easy as making cookies from here (however you will have to make a sterile environment as you bake... and no dipping your finger in the mix! lol). anyways since you seem new to using gear, i would assume that you would not like to jump into the homebrew idea and that is very understandable, so what i would suggest at the very least try and get some more background info on the gear i.e. do you have any friends that have experience with the company or UGL your looking into. or if you can have it tested, once you feel comfortable with a source its all you from here.
    as far as sending a compound for testing, the laws in canada only prohibit trafficking/sale of a steroid meaning that it is completely fine for you to possess and use and if you are ever questioned about it simply state it is for personal use only.

anymore questions feel free to ask, we were all in a similar position when we first chose to use the potion of the gods

theboss is offline Associate Member
    never heard of it

doolo is offline Associate Member

Thumbs up It seems legit

Quote Originally Posted by gear-junkie View Post

Hello I havnt posted in a long time. I might actually be able to help here so I thought I would.

I've tried the phenylprop, test enth, winny, mast prop, var, nolva and clomid. They all seemed to be legit.

The winny is 20mg so you prolly dont really have much experience with the brand, I actually have a bottle left over but I'm too lazy to take a pic. The prop especially was nice, pretty smooth for prop and insta wieght gain and libido so I dont know where you get that under dosed stuff from.

In your first post you say you had the winny analyzed. In the second you say youve never had anything sent off. Stop makin shit up man.

I would have to say this UGL is legit and and I'll prolly run it for a 3rd time next summer.

Hope that helps

Thread Information