hulk007 is offline Banned

a full list of real and fakes steroids

i haven't been on here for a while for quite a few reasons.i have noticed that everyone has posts on here asking what is real or fake.why doesn't someone actually posts a whole list of real steroids and another seperate list of fakes.i remember i used to request a list of certain suppliers world wide on real and fakes.so the search was easy to do.i used to get this list mailed to me.i dont have the address no more to send away for this list since i moved.but someone out there must have some list of real and fakes that they can put up on here.it would certainly save a lot of time and you would know exactly what you are getting...........

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    well considering posting sources and UGL names are against the rules, it wouldn't be much of a list.

yeah i guess your right.it is unfortunate though because sometimes i am also weary of what we are all getting.too bad i dont have that address any more of all the real stuff thats out there so they can send it to me.i would have been happy to post the address for everyone to receive it in the mail or by e-mail.if i ever come across it i will be happy to post the adress for everyone who is interested so they can receive it.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    if you find it do not post it.

also those list are highly unreliable

got you.

You have been here long enough to know the rules, read them again if you wish to stay.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=368651

Thread Information