King Antichrist is offline New Member

Clen - Real or fake?

Hey guys!

I bought some Clen from a guy i met on a forum.

The guy was super cool, i added him on msn, we agreed to meet up in somewhere for the sale and he even helped me out with my diet etc...

But my concern is that the Clenbuterol he sold me, well, the tabs are 100mcg each! And i did my research online but never found anyone with 100mcg tabs... Normally it comes in 20-40mcg tabs. Mines are 100mcg from what he (And the bottle) says.

So yeah, he said i had to cut the tab into 4 to start off with. Like, 1\4 of a tab (So that would make 25mcg) for the first 3 days, then 1\2 (50mcg) of a tab for another 3 days etc... All the way up to 1 + 1\4 tab (125mcg) ...

The thing is that i tried to cut a tab this morning and well, it didn't go pretty well. I tried to cut a tab in half and while one piece of the tab was fine, the other piece just vanished into dust... I mean like it broke down into powder... And that got me concerned so i haven't taken anything yet.

Here's the pics :

http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/f...e/IMG_0094.jpg
    http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/f...e/IMG_0096.jpg

Plus the tabs are relatively small, makes it hard to cut them...

So what do you guys think? Have i been screwed over?

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    first, it looks like a UG lab and they can come in any dose.

What you could do to make it easier, crush the tab up and mix in something like a shake or something. drink a 1/4 of the shake and that should get you 25mcg. Shake before each drink

Quote Originally Posted by Dizz28 View Post
    first, it looks like a UG lab and they can come in any dose.

What you could do to make it easier, crush the tab up and mix in something like a shake or something. drink a 1/4 of the shake and that should get you 25mcg. Shake before each drink
    Thank you for your reply.

Well, i spoke with the guy tonight and he said it had happened to him once. I mean cutting the pill and it would turn into broken pieces\powder. He just said i should be using a sharper and thinner knife... Hell, i went out and bought a pill-spliter.

End result = Still a disaster. I actually could manage to get a 1\4 piece but i don't know, it's just weird. Like if i wasn't a real pill... Which would be why it can't split up correctly.

What do you guys think?

PICS:

http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/f...e/IMG_0108.jpg
    http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/f...e/IMG_0107.jpg

Anyone with experience has an opinion? Thanks!

Mr.Rose is offline Anabolic Member
    Depending on the filler, it should dissolve in 151 or 190 proof alcohol. Then drink 1/4. Mayeb dissolve each tablet in 5mL or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Rose View Post
    Depending on the filler, it should dissolve in 151 or 190 proof alcohol. Then drink 1/4. Mayeb dissolve each tablet in 5mL or so.
    Where can i find that "151 or 190 proof alcohol" ? Oh and what is a filler? Thanks!

methan is offline Associate Member
    imo stay away from UG t3/t4 and clen cuz if some of these compounds are slightly overdosed u will be screw for the rest of your life, choose a hg clen to avoid all problems.

Quote Originally Posted by methan View Post
    imo stay away from UG t3/t4 and clen cuz if some of these compounds are slightly overdosed u will be screw for the rest of your life, choose a hg clen to avoid all problems.
    Good advice. Thanks. I'm screwing this shit up. 100$ in the garbage... Anyway, I'll order it from AR-R .com

Thread Information