ed j is offline Junior Member

Fake Spectro Lab stuff?

Heard that Spectro Lab stuff are fake. Here is a pic of the Winny. Peace out.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Fake Spectro Lab stuff?-winnyfront.jpg  

ORGANON CANON is offline Banned
    Legit stuff bro, don't worry.

ed j is offline Junior Member

controversy & allegations

Don't really know much about this one but there are some allegations and controversy going around about this company and the Canadian source that I have purchase this from. Peace out.

yyzgeddylee is offline New Member
    Its great gear....i love the spectro prop....
    its all very legit...and at a great price....

yyz

http://tca.5er.com

http://forum.asiaco.com/canada01

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Okay people! For the last time. Spectro labs was an underground op based out of Western Canada...it got shut down. I personally would never touch the shit. Some biker making it in his basement...real safe! Quest is the new underground op.

youg'un is offline Associate Member
    Cytex has replaced spectro where im from i would go with cytex instead. spectro is still good though. dont worry about your stuff bro.

666 is offline New Member
    from what i understand the new spectro label is better than before. I've heard many talk good about it saying the results were amazing. Many like the fina reporting good size and strength. They also said it was very clean.

GandolfReturns is offline Junior Member
    Cytex, Spectro, PVL, Quest , they're all the same shit. Its all part of the same org. what you get with one you will most certainly get with the other. And yes its hired help making the drugs in their basements and garages. So who's cutting what ? AH!!

Make your own or go with a trusted source when dealing with an undergroun lab.

mastif is offline New Member
    Originally posted by GandolfReturns
    Cytex, Spectro, PVL, Quest , they're all the same shit. Its all part of the same org. what you get with one you will most certainly get with the other. And yes its hired help making the drugs in their basements and garages. So who's cutting what ? AH!!

???
    Sorry to inform you BRO, but they ARE NOT the same shit!
    Where do you get your info from????
    HOw can you compare anything to the new Spectro ? Have you had any of this stuff tested? Don't think so!
    I will tell you for a FACT that PV Lab is made in a REAL lab under sterile conditions!

I think the only thing made in a basement is your own gear buddy.
    and the guys that make there own do so in the cleanest environement possible, their kitchen.

Big_Boy is offline New Member
    Originally posted by GandolfReturns

Yes it's always good to buy from a trusted source but PLEASE do not tell that these companies are all the same because they are NOT.

And PLEASE do not say that they are all made in basements and Garages...

When you don't know what you are talking about..you better say nothing!!!

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    I know that the Quest winny got too many complaints...so they stopped making the stuff. I wouldn't touch an underground lab product if my life depended on it. I'm not that desperate.

Thread Information