Thread: UGL Test E

bbminded is offline Member

UGL Test E

Anyone ever see or use??
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails UGL Test E-lion1.jpg  

Do i need to ad another pic??

HawaiianPride. is offline AR's Think Tank
    Never seen them. And if you do post another photo with the UGL name in the photo, please be sure to edit it out.

Thanks.

sorry. i give to much away? i guess ill hold off then since not getting alot of looks. I can say that there is a pic of a lion head on there. thats not saying to much is it??

I will say it looks real, but never judge a book by it's cover. This is why I always recommend you fully know your shit is legit before ordering.

True, i actually made a trade with a friend who ran the same stuff and i gave him some mast. well anyways this kid is like the nicest quite kid you would ever meet. He's going to med school and this was his first cycle.
    He said he made it about 8 weeks and one night lost it, got tazzed by the police and didnt know it, and broke his hand punching a car window out! SO no more working out for him. He just happened to have another of the same bottle so i plan on starting it this next week! Luckly i dont get pissed real easy, rather feel incredible all the time!!!

But after that im only going with one finished source or my powder guy. Depends on how much i need and others as to which way i go!!!!!!

Im just so ready to feel better after having low test for well over a year because ive the side effects of my last job and meds my doctors had me on. Last feb. they were 150 total test. put me on gel and didnt do crap. just did another bloodwork and waiting on it anyday now but i know im still now right!

Find another doctor.

already have...the process just is taking to long . Im 31 and having total test of 260 and then 150 is apparently ok to the doctors and dont want to mess with the issue. ive been like this for over a year and seen other doctors. I just hired an older ifbb pro as my trainer. sometimes you gotta take things into your own hands but be responsible! In fact the reason my test levels were so low was from meds doctors put me on and didnt tell me it could effect me in this way. Ive already been to the lowest point possible over this whole issue and everything that surrounds it. I just want to feel like a normal, healthy, happy person!

Thread Information