legalizeit is offline New Member

DECA. Real or fake?

Hi guys,

really need some help figuring out if this stuff is legit. I just had a knee surgery and need to recover fast. Thanks for your help. Cheers.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DECA. Real or fake?-img_0609.jpg   DECA. Real or fake?-img_0616.jpg   DECA. Real or fake?-img_0614.jpg   DECA. Real or fake?-img_0612.jpg  

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    I am going to say fake because its a ugl using the watson logo, also Watson doesnt make Deca , nor would they use a crappy handcrimper to seal the vial.

JMO
    Real Watson
    Attachment 113671
    Last edited by wmaousley; 01-19-2011 at 02:22 AM.

Thanks for your input wmaousley. Obviously, it's a ugl. U r absolutely right, Watson stopped making deca a few years ago. I'm just curious if its a good ugl stuff or not?
    Thanks again.

TurboRX is offline New Member
    This is where it gets tricky for some, cause its against the rules to post up the name of the lab, sometimes its VERY hard to tell you if a lab is good or if its real, at times you need to tell the name as well as have a pic
    Last edited by TurboRX; 01-22-2011 at 03:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by legalizeit View Post
    Thanks for your input wmaousley. Obviously, it's a ugl. U r absolutely right, Watson stopped making deca a few years ago. I'm just curious if its a good ugl stuff or not?
    Thanks again.
    The only way to know is to try it. but my guess is probably totally fake because a UGL trying to make money off the quality of the product will make their own name.
    Copy Cats will usually try to make money off the brand itself and use grape seed oil or something without any hormone.

Its up to you but I would ask for my money back or find another source.

BTW, the amout of solution in both vials is perfectly equal. A good sign I guess.

BTW, the amout of solution in both vials is perfectly equal. A good sign I guess.
    Bro let me ask you a question and please don't take this the wrong way. Can you fill 2 glasses up with the same amount of water so they are perfectly even?

Hey, I get you wmaousley. But the less "inconsitencies" I can find the more chances that it's good. Some ppl get gear that's not even equally filled...that says a lot. But you are right, it doesn't prove anything. The guy who got it for me is on it right now (he got it from his very good friend of 10years). Says it works and he hasn't had any infections. That's good to know, lol. He showed me his pics and he looks pretty ripped. He's on test also. Any other ideas, suggestions? Thanks guys. You are awesome. It's just the last thing I wanna do is to inject some alien shit into my body. Cheers.

Hey, I get you wmaousley. But the less "inconsitencies" I can find the more chances that it's good. Some ppl get gear that's not even equally filled...that says a lot. But you are right, it doesn't prove anything. The guy who got it for me is on it right now (he got it from his very good friend of 10years). Says it works and he hasn't had any infections. That's good to know, lol. He showed me his pics and he looks pretty ripped. He's on test also. Any other ideas, suggestions? Thanks guys. You are awesome. It's just the last thing I wanna do is to inject some alien shit into my body. Cheers.
    Ok if you feel its ok then pin it. Well the last thing any of us want to do it inject some alien shit in us, but no matter what you inject in your body its an alien substance.

Pin it and see how it feels.

Thread Information