HALTEH is offline Junior Member

Question opinions on my gear? REAL or FAKE?

I know there's a certain spot for pictures and weather they are real or fake, but the last posts on almost all the threads are days ago, telling me no1 every really visits that section too often lol.

So, I thought I'd ask my question in the "question" category

Anyways, I've got some Test-E, Blue Heart Dianabol and Nolvadex . Just looking for some clarifcation from my fellow lifters.

Nolvadex

Testosterone-E

Blue Heart Dianabol

Thanks in advance!

oldschoolfitness is offline Associate Member
    looks good to me bro. where im from those blues are hard to find so i wouldn't think fake. the test labels and equal liquid tell me that everything seems to be good. and i don't know for sure but i doubt nolv. is fake much at all.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by oldschoolfitness View Post
    looks good to me bro. where im from those blues are hard to find so i wouldn't think fake. the test labels and equal liquid tell me that everything seems to be good. and i don't know for sure but i doubt nolv. is fake much at all.
    any clown can print a label and fill a vial correctly.
    OP you are too young to be attempting using aas anyhow

chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member
    isnt this a repost?

Quote Originally Posted by chi View Post
    isnt this a repost?
    Yeah, but poster above you ruined last one so I thought I'd try again. I said thank for the looking out, but I'm going ahead with it anyway.

I'll prolly just sign up with a new name and keep my age out of any posts from now on. I've heard enough about the dangers.

I would like to be pro one day. And to do that, I need to start now. I have a great base. (5 years of natural hard training, and 3 years of great healthy diet.)

Laugh all you want, it's what I wanna do.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HALTEH View Post
    Yeah, but poster above you ruined last one so I thought I'd try again. I said thank for the looking out, but I'm going ahead with it anyway.

I'll prolly just sign up with a new name and keep my age out of any posts from now on. I've heard enough about the dangers.

I would like to be pro one day. And to do that, I need to start now. I have a great base. (5 years of natural hard training, and 3 years of great healthy diet.)

Laugh all you want, it's what I wanna do.
    your IP address wont change though, no one will advise you and btw, the advice is to try and stop you from ruining YOUR HEALTH
    Last edited by dec11; 02-01-2011 at 03:47 PM.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Age?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    Age?
    he's 20
    Last edited by dec11; 02-01-2011 at 05:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    he's 20
    This ^

and like I said before, my whole life-dream is to be an IFBB Pro. So, unless you've got any other ways of reaching that goal without Anabolics "before age 27" ... I'm all ears.

chi
    post up a pic of your physique lets see if you have what it takes to be a pro. BTW I doubt dec 11 ruined the thread since the general consensus of the group here is no sauce until 25. Like it or not its an unofficial rule and you will be ostracized.

Blog Entries
    This ^

and like I said before, my whole life-dream is to be an IFBB Pro. So, unless you've got any other ways of reaching that goal without Anabolics "before age 27" ... I'm all ears.
    well, go about it constructively, get pics up and the guys that compete will soon tell you if you've got a shot at competing. if you def have the ability to go for it and are aware of all implications then its a diff story and time to get advice off competitors. ive met one truely genetically gifted athlete in my whole 20yrs of training and thats across 8 diff gyms

stats?
    Last edited by dec11; 02-01-2011 at 05:53 PM.

Blog Entries
    post up a pic of your physique lets see if you have what it takes to be a pro. BTW I doubt dec 11 ruined the thread since the general consensus of the group here is no sauce until 25. Like it or not its an unofficial rule and you will be ostracized.
    exactly.

chi
    look i am not here to judge or criticize halteh but post the pics up and if your a young dennis wolf i will not stand in your way.

Alright, fair enough. Here are my two most recent:

November 2010

July 2010

I know, I'm not "huge" and I don't think I've 100% plateaued, but I've come pretty close IMO. Personally, I think I've got a good base. Not the best, but at least half decent.

Keep in mind this is all still 100% natural, not even prohormones. (and still drank on weekends for the first 2 years of training)

I know I could still build a bit more naturally, but to compete in the organization (one where I could potentially get places) to get me started in my area, it's not drug tested. The whole fkn organization juices, and use lots of it. From juniors, all the way up.

There is a natural comp around here as well ... that being said though, to be completely honest, hats of to them for their hard work, but it's not even CLOSE to what I wanna look like. A set of abs and 16inch arms don't impress me in the least.

Anyways, there's me.

Critisize all you want.

Blog Entries

November 2010

July 2010

I know, I'm not "huge" and I don't think I've 100% plateaued, but I've come pretty close IMO. Personally, I think I've got a good base. Not the best, but at least half decent.

Keep in mind this is all still 100% natural, not even prohormones. (and still drank on weekends for the first 2 years of training)

I know I could still build a bit more naturally, but to compete in the organization (one where I could potentially get places) to get me started in my area, it's not drug tested. The whole fkn organization juices, and use lots of it. From juniors, all the way up.

There is a natural comp around here as well ... that being said though, to be completely honest, hats of to them for their hard work, but it's not even CLOSE to what I wanna look like. A set of abs and 16inch arms don't impress me in the least.

Anyways, there's me.

Critisize all you want.
    you have an excellent base but you can prob still add to this naturally at your age, i kept achieving right up till early 30's. as far as competing goes i really dont know, try pm'ing fireguy and asking his advice, competitive bb'ing aint my speciality. well done on your current achievements.

just noticed you havent enough posts to pm. try posting in the competitive section and add fireguy to your thread title, im sure he'll notice
    Last edited by dec11; 02-01-2011 at 06:17 PM.

chi

November 2010

July 2010

Anyways, there's me.

Critisize all you want.
    you are looking good bro no doubt about that. How are the wheels? You weigh what 180? 185?

you are looking good bro no doubt about that. How are the wheels? You weigh what 180? 185?
    I don't have any recent pictures of the legs, but I will be honest.

Calves = Lagging HORRIBLY (I swear I'm genetically ****ed when it comes to them. Im not usually one to complain about genetics, but dear god...)
    Hamstrings = So-So
    Quads = Pretty strong, looking not too shabby.

I will get pictures if you'd like.

Sorry, I forgot stats:

Weight: 180 (good guess, brotha)
    Height: 5'10
    Years Lifting: Jussstttt under 5 (barley)
    Ethnicity: Half Arabic & Half Macedonian
    B/F: Not sure, havn't checked recently. But I'm sure its a bit higher than it is in those pics as I have been trying to bulk this winter.

Anything else, just ask.

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    you have an excellent base but you can prob still add to this naturally at your age, i kept achieving right up till early 30's. as far as competing goes i really dont know, try pm'ing fireguy and asking his advice, competitive bb'ing aint my speciality. well done on your current achievements.

just noticed you havent enough posts to pm. try posting in the competitive section and add fireguy to your thread title, im sure he'll notice
    Thank you, will do.
    Last edited by HALTEH; 02-01-2011 at 06:34 PM.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Your in great shape Halteh, my advice would be to speak to FireGuy, you cant pm him as you dont have enough posts but if you start a thread in the one on one forum i will make sure he replys to you and will chime in myself if needed....
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Your in great shape Halteh, my advice would be to speak to FireGuy, you cant pm him as you dont have enough posts but if you start a thread in the one on one forum i will make sure he replys to you and will chime in myself if needed....
    Alright, appreciate the advice. I'm heading over to a buddies now, but I'll be sure to do it tomorrow.

Sorry for anything that's happened in this thread, and again thanks for all advice/critique/compliments.

Blog Entries
    meanwhile, pound the shit outa those legs

i know the feeling on calves, mine arent spectacular either!

chi
    I don't have any recent pictures of the legs, but I will be honest.

Calves = Lagging HORRIBLY (I swear I'm genetically ****ed when it comes to them. Im not usually one to complain about genetics, but dear god...)
    Hamstrings = So-So
    Quads = Pretty strong, looking not too shabby.

I will get pictures if you'd like.

Sorry, I forgot stats:

Weight: 180 (good guess, brotha)
    Height: 5'10
    Years Lifting: Jussstttt under 5 (barley)
    Ethnicity: Half Arabic & Half Macedonian
    B/F: Not sure, havn't checked recently. But I'm sure its a bit higher than it is in those pics as I have been trying to bulk this winter.

Anything else, just ask.

Thank you, will do.

pound those legs like dec11 said and you will put on another 10 pds and increases your strength all upper body exercises as well which in turn will catapult your weight up. My calves are lagging too lol cuz i need to hit them more often but hey we all have our weak spots though its the little things that determine if you are pro material or not. Now to be honest i would suggest getting with a trainer that has experience with pros to lead you in the right direction.

Chi

pound those legs like dec11 said and you will put on another 10 pds and increases your strength all upper body exercises as well which in turn will catapult your weight up. My calves are lagging too lol cuz i need to hit them more often but hey we all have our weak spots though its the little things that determine if you are pro material or not. Now to be honest i would suggest getting with a trainer that has experience with pros to lead you in the right direction.

Chi
    Yeah, thats what I wanna do. Im just low on cash at the moment. So, in a few months when I have some more money saved up, thats exactly what I plan on doing.

Rider is offline Associate Member
    the orals look like the famous DANABOL DS aka bluehearts, they must be legit, you will know when you eat them
    don't have a clue about the other ones

Quote Originally Posted by Rider View Post
    the orals look like the famous DANABOL DS aka bluehearts, they must be legit, you will know when you eat them
    don't have a clue about the other ones
    Yeah, I'm confident in the D-Bol.. I'm a little more worried about the Test (I've heard this source is sometimes known to "water down" the substance) If there's any truth behind that, I have no clue ..

Either way, I've had people vouch for the legitimacy of it all, but still .. other opinions wouldn't hurt.

9za4ck4 is offline Associate Member
    Yeah, I'm confident in the D-Bol.. I'm a little more worried about the Test (I've heard this source is sometimes known to "water down" the substance) If there's any truth behind that, I have no clue ..

Either way, I've had people vouch for the legitimacy of it all, but still .. other opinions wouldn't hurt.
    well if its bad quaility product then youll find out within the first shot lol naw im sure its not gonna be pharm. kinda quaility but if its not itl leave you sore for a day or so but ive seen this bottle before from friends, they didnt really complain about it

Thread Information