umadbro is offline New Member

Virormone.....fake?

this is the exact virormone i have.....same batch #, same expiration date, exact same look, although not my pics it's literally identical to what i have.

my concern is that unlike these:

the expiration date and batch number looks black when viewed through the amp, not silver like the one on the far left in the second pic. i have heard authentics look silver when viewed through the amp.

thoughts?

methan is offline Associate Member
    There is no question about real and fake viromone, imo on the black market there is only a fake or copies of real viromone.

Normal price from Nordic Pharma is around £49 per unit of virmones, one unit contains 10 ampoules it means ~6euro/amp its not relay profitable for some sources to sell it. When u see some sources that sell viromone at $5/amp u will know that is 100% fake, cuz Nordic Pharma price per amp is 6euro.

Necrosaro is offline Senior Member
    ^ No price talk

w/o breaking any forum rules i think i paid enough so that the price would not determine its authenticity.

anyone else have any idea/input?

Rider is offline Associate Member
    I have heard the same, the real ones should be silver but I am not 100% sure

Quote Originally Posted by umadbro View Post
    w/o breaking any forum rules i think i paid enough so that the price would not determine its authenticity.
    u are totally wrong this is pharma price of viromone u cant sell it cheaper or in this case u sell a fake one

Quote Originally Posted by methan View Post
    u are totally wrong this is pharma price of viromone u cant sell it cheaper or in this case u sell a fake one
    what i meant was i paid a lot for it, so the price isnt suspiciously low.

stay away from viromone its 100% copied gear.

TurboRX is offline New Member
    price has nothing to do with anything, especially when its overseas, TONS of shady place and people there that can hook something up

PRICE IS EVERTHING if norma deca cost at greek pharmacy 2.53euro/vial and if some one is sell them at 2euro u most stupid to buy them at 2euro. its same case as for Viromone, normal price of Viromone from the manufacturer Nordic Pharma is 6euro/amp is some one sell them at 6usd there is some problem,its bogus or copied gear

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    PRICE IS EVERTHING if norma deca cost at greek pharmacy 2.53euro/vial and if some one is sell them at 2euro u most stupid to buy them at 2euro. its same case as for Viromone, normal price of Viromone from the manufacturer Nordic Pharma is 6euro/amp is some one sell them at 6usd there is some problem,its bogus or copied gear
    Stop talking about prices here, you have been told once here already and you know the Rules.

But to answer your theory. You think everyone pays the same if one person buys 50 amps and another 1000 amps? Because I dont.

If your reply is going to discuss prices again (digits) PM me please.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    To the OP...

Nordic Virormone is still in production. How do I know that? Because there were rumours a few years ago stating ALL Virormone was fake because they (Nordic Pharma) stopped production. That in fact, was not true as I rung them in the UK.

Recently I said that I would contact them again about their security features, but they will not discuss them with me as I am not a legitimate pharmacy.

TurboRX is offline New Member

Id agree with you if it was being purchased from the pharmacy.....but keep in mind this is the "black market"
    Last edited by TurboRX; 02-17-2011 at 06:00 PM.

SlimJoe is offline Banned
    Look dodgy

personally i was in contact with Nordic Pharma and prices are almost same for some guy who buy 50vials or 5000vials maybe 10% of discount but not more, here is a email from NORDIC PHARMA:

"Dear XXX

Thank you for your enquiry regarding Virormone.

The price of Virormone is £49per unit. One unit contains 10 ampoules. Should you wish to order we would require payment on proforma. All shipping costs would be borne by yourself.

I attach a copy of the SPC which I hope you find useful.

Please let me know if you require any further information.

With kind regards
    Rixxx

Ritxxx
    Nordic Pharma UK Ltd
    Abbey House
    1650 Arlington Business Park
    Theale
    Reading
    RG7 4SA"

Thread Information