Thread: Generic Valium

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet

Generic Valium

Although strictly speaking this is off topic, but Valium are popular with some BB'ers using Ephedrine etc..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Generic Valium-generic-valium.jpg  

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Cool True, but . . .

I have to admit, I've never quite understood the logic of doing Valium to counteract ECA. It seems like taking insulin or Glucophage, then wolfing down lots of extra carbs to counteract them.

Regarding the picture, readers should remember that there are many brands of generic Valium made around the world. Here in the U.S., many of them are made to resemble the actual Valium that is manufactured by Roche Pharmaceuticals, at least in terms of the color of the pill and sometiems down to shape and design (real brand-name Valium has a hole in the center of the pill).

And just so ya know, boys and girls, the generic name for Valium is diazepam. It has long been prescribed as a tranquilizer for patients with anxiety, although not popular for that purpose these days. Valium also has muscle relaxant properties, and in its injectible form has long been used as a combination muscle relaxant/anti-anxiety drug, as well as a pre-operative sedative (although it has been replaced by other drugs for this purpose as well).

In short, Valium comes under the overall heading of "oldies but goodies." One cautionary note, since it is still a drug that is commonly abused: If you do screw with it (figuratively, not literally), don't drive while on it.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Good post TNT, and as a further warning it's HIGHLY addictive.

Bouncer

tryin2getbig is offline Junior Member
    well you got one thing right...valium is very addicting, don't take it unless you absolutly have to. Also with what you said about ephedrine and valium. A main reason why people use valium is to put them to sleep when drugs like ephedrine, clen , and t-3 are used.

John Hubbard is offline Associate Member
    It helps put you in a deep sleep so you get the benefits of natural GH release .

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Since we are off topic and talking about things that put you to sleep, how about this, Silver Pearl from a "friend". Definately puts you to sleep:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Generic Valium-pdrm0094.jpg  

Anabolism is offline Junior Member
    2 or 3 hits after a good work out to make me eat like crazy. Thats good shit i can tell from all the crystals.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    I would put up another pic of my "friends" White Widow strain, but don't want to upset anyone because "this isn't a drug forum"

Mad crystals on that strain though! MMMMMMMMM mmmmmmmmmmm! Too bad I have to hit the gym in a minute other wise....

STACKEDMATT is offline Junior Member
    valium fight cortisol too=anticatabolic

GIMMIE'50ft. is offline New Member

2 cents

As for the valium, we give it to patients who need to just calm down. usually elderly patients who must be still during radiology procedures. So for those who say they get panic attacks or feel rage pop a V. And the generic or Mexican V's are candy compared to the cut out American ones. IMHO 3 generic 10mgs equal a 5mg American. Remeber its a psychotropic drug and I have no idea what these do with AS. As for the dank looks a little pre-mature and too green. Tell your "friend" to not fertilize for 2-3 weeks before harvest, this will flush the harsh chemical taste and feeling. Plus chems can't be good. You want yellow dying leaves on pretty much the whole plant right before you or your friend harvest. As you might see I know more about that shit then AS, however I quit the pharms and now have a "friend" who grows. Remeber stick to quality shit otherwise the lung damage is just not worth it. FUCK SCHWAG. PS I'm not a drug addict, I just work in the medical field.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member

Re: True, but . . .

Originally posted by TNT
    I have to admit, I've never quite understood the logic of doing Valium to counteract ECA.
    I'd have to say I actualy disagree!

when I take anything like ECA there's no way i can attempt sleep.

you can be in fat burning mode all day, then pop one at night sometimes so you can sleep. I know what your saying, but definitely has a very useful purpose for people like myself!

better to have help during the day burning fat then not at all!

Bell Tower is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by G Child
    I would put up another pic of my "friends" White Widow strain, but don't want to upset anyone because "this isn't a drug forum"

Mad crystals on that strain though! MMMMMMMMM mmmmmmmmmmm! Too bad I have to hit the gym in a minute other wise....

Crystals??? WTF are crystals?? Is that like the cool way to describe resin glands?? j/k Peace!

English Freak is offline New Member
    THose are actually vetinary valium, a drug worker i know told me that many people have lots of bad withdrawal from them. Full of impurities. Smoke a joint

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    I've got a bunch of those bad boys. Nothing works better when you can't fall asleep...

English Freak is offline New Member
    I had 6 of them yesterday, just make me chilled. OTC sleep aids work alot better for me

kevin love is offline New Member
    I agre you are better off with kind bud

Nate_Dog is offline Member
    Originally posted by ironfist
    I've got a bunch of those bad boys. Nothing works better when you can't fall asleep...
    Valium and the related family of drugs will put you to sleep but actually inhibits you getting the correct sleep that will give you that "recharging" sleep that you require.

There is a new line of sleeping pill that will put your to sleep but will not inhibit a correct nights sleep. The brand name is "stillnox",... they are my selection when I cant sleep.

Give em a try!

Thread Information