Thread: Test E?

Rick1796 is offline Junior Member

Test E?

This liquid arrived in 1.5ml ampules with simple labels simply stated "testosterone enanthate 150mg/1.5ml"
    I transfered into the ml vials for ease of storage. liquid is very pale yellow oil. like egg whites, but not as thick.

come from a turkish lab. . .

any chance this is legit?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN1837.JPG 
Views:	346 
Size:	1.49 MB 
ID:	114114

It would be hard to tell. AAS usually is the same color as the oil its carried in. It could just be oil who knows.

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    Quote Originally Posted by illwillogical View Post
    It would be hard to tell. AAS usually is the same color as the oil its carried in. It could just be oil who knows.
    ^^^This is true.. with the exception of tren e which is slightly more orange when in solution.. it is tough to say though give it a try you will know in a few weeks if it is real or not

Rick1796 is offline Junior Member
    i have used stuff from the source before, but only a very mild dose and I trained like a madman. what i cna say for sure is it didn't hurt me.

My realy questions is concerning AI's and PCT. If i take this stuff with an AI and then run a PCT and it turns out to be fake am i gonnna screw myself up.? I am still planning only a 300mg/wk in conjunction with my peptide cycle.

Thanks

Thread Information