Big Tony is offline New Member

Equipoise (Boldenone Undeclynate) REAL or FAKE?

I'm hoping someone can let me know whether or not this is fake. I checked the British Dragon website and it doesn't look like they manufacture a 25ml bottle of this. But the the label looks the same other than the word Boldabol being centered on my bottle and to the left on the website photo of the 10ml bottle. The cap on mine has a hologram cover and the cap on the one in the photo from BD has a green cap. Can anyone shed some light on this?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Equipoise (Boldenone Undeclynate) REAL or FAKE?-img00062-20110308-1812.jpg   Equipoise (Boldenone Undeclynate) REAL or FAKE?-img00063-20110308-1812.jpg   Equipoise (Boldenone Undeclynate) REAL or FAKE?-img00065-20110308-1813.jpg  

Big Tony is offline New Member
    Can someone please help! Does anyone know if British Dragon now makes 25ml bottles? I want to be sure this is legit before I use it.

Joey514 is offline New Member
    Why don't you send them an email with pictures? They'll be able to tell you if it's legit or not.

J.

SlimJoe is offline Banned
    Looks ok to me

ifmusclesmatter is offline New Member
    I just got the EXACT same bottle dude!!! I was wondering the same thing...is it good or no? have u tried it?

iphone is offline Banned
    guys british dragon is just a name alo of ugl,s have ripped of becasue there one of the best know brands ever ,now yes while it has a britsh dragon label on it will just be made by one of th many labs takeing advantage of the name ....this is not made by the origanal britsg drangon nor are any of the 5-8 different types of bd that are on th market.

Quote Originally Posted by iphone View Post
    guys british dragon is just a name alo of ugl,s have ripped of becasue there one of the best know brands ever ,now yes while it has a britsh dragon label on it will just be made by one of th many labs takeing advantage of the name ....this is not made by the origanal britsg drangon nor are any of the 5-8 different types of bd that are on th market.
    so what r you saying? it may not actually be authentic BD but it could still be good right?

Quote Originally Posted by iphone View Post
    so what r you saying? it may not actually be authentic BD but it could still be good right?

iphone is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ifmusclesmatter View Post
    thats right ....its not a case of it MAY NOT BE MADE BY BD ...IT IS NOT MADE BY BD (THE ORIGANAL) its just some guys who put together a lab and ripped of there name...

TurboRX is offline New Member
    FAKE the "new" BD id blue, blue label blue top, that there is a counterfeit, still works, but not made by BD, its some other ugl not the BD UGL in it

TurboRX is offline New Member
    'new" BD products look like this

sorry pic wont upload, just goggle it
    Last edited by TurboRX; 06-07-2011 at 10:23 PM.

Thread Information