Vincealot is offline New Member

Real of fake dbol?

hi guys/gals

Bought these from a bloke I work with. Currently on day 7 and havent noticed anything different. Taking 40mg a day along with 500mg of test-e weekly. This is my first cycle

So whats the verdict?

Shroud83 is offline Junior Member
    Do they look like this?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1844.JPG 
Views:	509 
Size:	77.7 KB 
ID:	114390

They are same shape with the ridge around the endge but are plain white.

anyone know if these are legit?

LesterAbbott is offline New Member
    I heard about that too, hope some can answer our concern.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    could be anything

SlimJoe is offline Banned
    Agree with the above post and never seen them before

F-Genetics is offline Associate Member
    I took dbol for the first time about 4 weeks ago, and if it is real. You will know it the first time you are in the gym. Within a few days, without something like proviron to help with water retention you would notice some light bloating 6-8 hrs after taking it, maybe less. I would say if you have not noticed strength increase within the first few days, it probably is o good. As for the pics can't say my gear was a pink pill.

Well I have noticed a few things but wether or not its down to the dbol or the test I dont know. I'll list them

I'm sweating alot more infact dripping when I'm training!
    I'm skin colour all over goes really red when training.
    While working out and after I feel like I'm swollen, my arms and parts I've trained are burning and feel so tender and tight/tense. And I@m definatly aching more the next day
    Im getting a bloated feeling some days especially in my stomach area, although some days I feel like a balloon all over and other days I feel skinny.
    Acne has increaed slightly on my back
    I'm definatly lifting heavier.
    I usually take 2 an hour or so before my workout but a few times I've taken two tabs only to not go to the gym (family life can bring up un seen shizzle) and my body feels like its got a massive burst of energy. my muscles start to feel like blood is rushing to them and I gotta start whacking out press ups or something! To quelch their thirst.

kelevra is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Vincealot View Post
    Well I have noticed a few things but wether or not its down to the dbol or the test I dont know. I'll list them

I'm sweating alot more infact dripping when I'm training! It has never made me sweat!
    I'm skin colour all over goes really red when training. Never changed skin color
    While working out and after I feel like I'm swollen, my arms and parts I've trained are burning and feel so tender and tight/tense. And I@m definatly aching more the next day Swollen, tight, & tense? I think this is the pump i would reffer to.
    Im getting a bloated feeling some days especially in my stomach area, although some days I feel like a balloon all over and other days I feel skinny. dbol certainly causes water retention, but not for sure what you are completly saying here
    Acne has increaed slightly on my backcommon side for some, I have never experienced acne from dbol yet though
    I'm definatly lifting heavier. A good sighn & you should be (safely)
    I usually take 2 an hour or so before my workout but a few times I've taken two tabs only to not go to the gym (family life can bring up un seen shizzle) and my body feels like its got a massive burst of energy. my muscles start to feel like blood is rushing to them and I gotta start whacking out press ups or something! To quelch their thirst. This makes me want to ask how old you are and what is your lifting and cycle experience
    feed back in bold above

Maximm is offline Junior Member
    would say very unpopular brand- hope at least you payed good price for it

Thread Information