Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    CleanCut's Avatar
    CleanCut is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    113

    Real sustaplex 325?

    My last vial had the pink label, this one has the blue label? Is it real?


  2. #2
    Flacco's Avatar
    Flacco is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Phuket Thailand/Brooklyn
    Posts
    855
    That looks like an UGL. They may make you edit this pic. Only way to tell is to try it. You should be able to tell within a few days.

  3. #3
    CleanCut's Avatar
    CleanCut is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    113
    hmmm anyone else??

  4. #4
    CleanCut's Avatar
    CleanCut is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    113
    Quote Originally Posted by Flacco View Post
    That looks like an UGL. They may make you edit this pic. Only way to tell is to try it. You should be able to tell within a few days.
    How would I tell? I usually get sore and swollen after pinning sust, so if this stings then I'm good to go?

  5. #5
    Flacco's Avatar
    Flacco is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Phuket Thailand/Brooklyn
    Posts
    855
    Quote Originally Posted by CleanCut View Post
    How would I tell? I usually get sore and swollen after pinning sust, so if this stings then I'm good to go?
    Not necessarily... I've never had sust that makes me sore. I've heard of people complaining of it ,but Sustanon has never had that effect on me. I have even had propionate that didn't hurt after injection. There is no way to tell for sure except doing it. 325 per ml is a good amount of Test. You should be able to see/feel a difference in your workouts pretty quickly if it is real stuff.

  6. #6
    SlimJoe is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    IN THE GYM
    Posts
    1,450
    I think I have seen this before

  7. #7
    CleanCut's Avatar
    CleanCut is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    113
    bump.
    anyone else?

  8. #8
    Mazzive_T's Avatar
    Mazzive_T is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    North West, UK.
    Posts
    727
    yes I know who this is, good to go...my last batch of their entire range before they went bust had all different labels too which makes me think that either they did genuinley get raided and that their labels were in a transition phase or that the "bust" was planned all along. Still, nothing against them....whilst they were around their products were 120% IMO.

  9. #9
    CleanCut's Avatar
    CleanCut is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    113
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazzive_T View Post
    yes I know who this is, good to go...my last batch of their entire range before they went bust had all different labels too which makes me think that either they did genuinley get raided and that their labels were in a transition phase or that the "bust" was planned all along. Still, nothing against them....whilst they were around their products were 120% IMO.
    thanks bro

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •