Thread: Oxandrolone

welshlad is offline New Member

Oxandrolone

Hi guys, i'm new to the forum. Just purchased some Oxanabol tablets edit, no sources pls, read the rules
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Oxandrolone-dsc00305.jpg  

label is offline New Member
    Fake from my knowledge. not 100% sure tho.

That lab's anavar is tiny pinkish/orange squares with a line down both sides and on 1 it says B D. I speak from experience =P

Thats strange how the scratch of security panel come up ok on the website tho. And it even says how many times the number has been checked, twice by me. Description on the site says round with beveled edge on one side and score mark on the other, orange in colour. The pic makes them look yellow but they are a light orange colour.

label is offline New Member
    idk, ive just never seen it like that.

nevergiveup is offline Junior Member
    Let me know how you feel on them.

YoungMan is offline Associate Member
    fake, or a good counterfit

Kawigirl is offline Knowledgeable~Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by label View Post
    idk, ive just never seen it like that.
    I agree....doesn't look right

sanman is offline Associate Member
    My BD didnt look anything like that! It had BD on one side & on the other 50 with a line in the middle.And it was def. not round like that.

I'm not 100% on trying them now, need to do some more investigation. Although the site i purchased them from swears they legit.

edit,

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Welshlad, Ive had to edit your post because what you wrote was against the rules. Please read the rules before posting again.

The tablets look fake and your source is going to tell you they are legit because ive never come across one what states its sells fakes!!

Throw them away and seek another source, best of luck

coonhunter is offline Member
    They are fake. try using the code on BD's site and it will come back fake

michael75 is offline New Member
    @ Welshlad,i got the exact same ones and most probably from the same supplier.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

I`m pretty sure they are fake,but the question is are they good fakes? If they are as good as the real thing then who cares if they are fake or not,at this moment i really don`t know,i`ve never run Var before so i can`t compare,also i`m stacking it with H drol,i`m six days in and am feeling something,also definition is starting to appear,nothing drastic at this time.

This could be just the H drol though,does anyone else have any experience with this particular Var? It would be good to see if someone else has run this one and to see what results they had,if any.

In the past i had pink dbol from the same vendor and can say they were very good,so i had no problem in buying from him again,i`m sure this is not against the rules but i will copy and paste the reply from my vendor after i had explained my fears that he maybe selling fake Oxanabol.

"u are not using orig british dragon ....nobody is ...u are using british dragonEU a diff lab that was at one time running along side orig brit dragon but big fall out ..so when u go on web be aware their are at least 3 diff labs trading on origional british dragon name ...the ip chinese stuff ....very good ....the dot com stuff i cant comment never use them ...or the EU lab thats been around since 90s ....lots guys use lots top guys at brits used always have always been good lab ....now little thing about internet and lab slating ...who starts thiese rumors?? guys behind other labs of course ...slag one off promote another ...forums are the worst..... i know most guys behind the brit labs and most run forums why?? just look at my feedback ...how long ive offered googlecheckout ...if gear is fake u dont last 5 mins in this game let alone over 30 yrs"

That was the first reply,then came the second.

"in our day every one new every one and all stuff imported and distributed was no prob ...now there are so many labs and cash to be made the internet is prob the worst place to get answers to qs...** ****** the worst i no longer post ...and i know the guys behind ...and the labs they promote ...i doubt very much u will see many off my threads with legit lab results not only on b/d eu but couple other labs as well because unlike a lot guys i could prove threr stuff was underdosed in the yr 2110 when a lot of guys were complaining and a couple of labs that were getting a slating were good and dosed spot on ....momment i put lab results up thread was deleted.....so beware of internet ...tattle ive used most labs on my site most have been good but then its staying good ....at mo ive dropped lixus ...not for quility but distribution issues so im waiting to sort that with them cause there times suck ....only lab who are constant ....b/d EU as they know its cut throat out there so do great service"

A little incoherent and the grammer is pretty poor but that doesn`t really mean anything.

I`ve been to the BD EU website and checked the authenticity codes,they all came back as authentic,so if this is anything to go by then they are legit.

Sheven is offline Banned
    there is no such think as BD EU, that is a made up bullshit. old BD is dead since years and they never made round tabs. saying this is real BD and is made in 2011 is just bullshit for the dumb. i wouldn't throw away my money on a fake lab claiming to be a lab that closed 5 years ago. saying BD EU is like saying LOUIS VUITTON CHINA. is same bag but with chinese owners .

I don`t think they are claiming to be the original BD,i think it`s more like a take over...E.g The car manufacturer Jaguar stopped being the original Jaguar in 1989 when it was taken over by Ford but it was still called Jaguar,then in 2008 it was bought from Ford by Tata an Indian company but is still named Jaguar.So can you see what i`m trying to explain,it`s just a name with a good reputation.

I understand your E.g of the Louis Vutton bags that they look the same but the quality is not,but sometimes with those that are good at making reproductions even the experts can`t tell the difference,so basically it`s down to how well they are produced and just because a certain thing comes from a certain country doesn`t mean it`s an inferior product.

Now i`m not saying that BD EU are as good as the original BD back in the day,but just because they are still called BD doesn`t mean they are Fake or bunk,just like because Ford took over Jaguar it didn`t mean that Jaguars were fake or bunk,they still ran the same and looked the same.

What i would love to see is indipendant lab results of the old Bds and the new BDs...Actually of all the BDs that are in circulation.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    Just curious about BD i keep hearing that BD is out of business and theres no British dragon thats real anymore but about a year ago i got some BD anadrol 50 that was G2G. So is this a knockoff of the old BD thats legit and just borrowed the name?

It may well be some of the old stuff thats still in circulation,or it maybe the new gear thats of good quality.

There was a time when a name meant something and you could go on the brand,now its a case of lab analysis to verify a product or word of mouth...So really the question is "who knows?".

Saying that though i would never debunk a product because it was a clone or a fake until i had first hand experience with it and were able to compare it to the original.

Sheven is offline Banned
    bro i wouldn't use an expensive compound as oxandrolone is from a fake lab that is not even doing a good job copying the original product. if i am into oxandrolone i give my money on something i am pretty sure is good.

Fair comment Sheven.I didn`t pay top dollar for the product,so if it`s anything it will probably be low dose Oxandrolone rather than something completely different,after all they have gone to quite a bit of trouble to get the packaging right...I know that in the grand scheme of things that doesn`t mean anything,but i`ve got the gear now and i`m giving it a go,i know a lot of this stuff is being sold and used and i haven`t read any bad reports.

Thread Information