Thread: Test P, Farmak

crazy_rocks is offline Senior Member

Test P, Farmak

one thing that concerns me is the black square is rough on the edges. thoughts?

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    they look just like mine. make sure to use a bd syringe. others tend to bind up from the eo.

does the black rectangle on yours scratch off?

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    hm interesting, mine done have the black square. it looks like my labels were put on in the opposite order as yours. by that i mean that other end of the label overlaps. opposite of yours. interesting. try em out, only way youll know. the oil is quite thin, youll notice it even when your drawing. also has an interesting taste and smell to it. only noticed cause some got on my hands a few times when the amp broke wrong

yes i know what you mean about the labels. a majority of the pics ive seen had the labels put on in the direction of mine though. guess that itself doesnt matter.

anyone else care to chime in?

Sheven is offline Banned
    bro those look strange. also after 2009 i know farmak stopped and restarted late 2010 but yours look like the label and labeling is wrong (position, black point).

i just looked at a few n see that the labels are positioned slightly lower on a few. although ive seen crooked labels on pharm grade test my friend got prescribed for hrt.

on the bottom half of the label i see three shorter green lines between the bottom blue lne and thin green line. i noticed that some amps have em and some dont on this site and both are told to be legit. are people overlooking or does it not matter?

good news. my friend is taking them right now because i'll be to busy to cycle for awhile with field work. first week up 5 lbs. little strength gain but nothing to brag about yet he says. he says legit
    Last edited by crazy_rocks; 06-11-2011 at 12:49 AM.

Buddhabody is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Then you got your answer.......good luck bro....

ifmusclesmatter is offline New Member
    so what was the final verdict?? i just got the exact same amps, same batch number, everything the same...let me know thanks!!!

forgot about this thread.

ok. in a few weeks he gained 20 pounds. he was happy with the strength gains. he started another cycle to but i have not heard from him in awhile. if you wanna pm me its fine.

Sheven is offline Banned
    20 pounds from prop in few weeks? that's a lot he must have used over fifty amps.

it is a lot. it varies by week because he was injecting eod but on average he was doing close to 500 per week. it was kinda unbelievable how much he gained so fast. thing is once he gained 20 pounds in the short time he did, his weight stayed at 20 for the remainder of the cycle until he completed 8 weeks.

ok so i just talked to him again first time in a long time. this time he didnt get a lot from it. he used a different prop for first few weeks of cycle and switched to farmak during last half of cycle. he noticed the farmak was not as good as the last time he used it and the test from the beginning of this cycle was better. he def had more than enough time off between cycles since he used farmak for the first time where he gained 20 lbs. he said maybe he needs to try a new ester. could have been fake or under dosed this time unless there is some other goofy reason this could have happened. i hate hit or miss quality. i hate searching for sources.

oh and dosage was about the same. perhaps 5 or 10mg more per week this time.
    Last edited by crazy_rocks; 02-13-2012 at 11:09 PM.

Thread Information