steven.r is offline New Member

New Gear ****Test 250 Real?

Just got my gear in wondering if anyone has had luck with it. There is a code i scratched off on back and when entered on companies site it says product is legit.

Danarchy2011 is offline New Member
    Fake mate.**Edit UGL initials are not allowed Shut down a while ago.

I posted my Tri-Tren on here and was told it was fake.

Had the hologram on it, and even came back as legit on the website but after using it for 12 weeks, not a lb gained.

Thanks bro. I know they shut down and from what i heard they are back with new packaging. Not sure how far the chinese would go to make a hologram with a scratch off code with a site connected to it. Im gonna give it a try and see how it goes ill keep ya posted.

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Not all **Edit UGL initials are not allowed is bunk, i know many people running their gear with great success...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

iphone is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Not all **Edit UGL initials are not allowed is bunk, i know many people running their gear with great success...
    there gear? there is a bit of confuseion to this ...here how it is

**Edit UGL initials are not allowed shut down as we know around 06/07 ,now since then there have been a number of guys just cloneing there name and label thats all it is nothing more nothing less ,i could easy buy 100 empty vials and stopers with the raw powder get the labels printed off and bingo ,bd gear ....

**Edit UGL initials are not allowed was one of the first and largest well known labs back in the day so therefore there name is known and hence why guys are just cloneing there name and look its very simple to understand really....to date i know of around 3-5 different clones from all over the world

**Edit UGL initials are not allowed
    even seen very poor papaer labels **Edit UGL initials are not allowed gear

its just the name they use to get sales ..

iphone is offline Banned
    to the op ...

your is **Edit UGL initials are not allowed gear i belive ,here mixed reviews on there oil and i know there orals are totaly wa an k ,there is better out there ...

Blog Entries
    ^^^^ Lmao...

99% of what we inject comes from ugl, BD was and still is an ugl doesn't matter who's making or claiming to make it. The name here means nothing its whats in the vial. Now of late ive noticed people putting pictures of BD gear up and everyone saying its bunk. Well im here to tell you your wrong, if i have legit high quality tren /test/deca ect in a BD vail why would it be good...

To the op, the chances are you have good quality gear, try it and report back, many of my friends are taking the same gear with great results....

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    ^^^^ Lmao...

99% of what we inject comes from ugl, **Edit UGL initials are not allowed was and still is an ugl doesn't matter who's making or claiming to make it. The name here means nothing its whats in the vial. Now of late ive noticed people putting pictures of **Edit UGL initials are not allowed gear up and everyone saying its bunk. Well im here to tell you your wrong, if i have legit high quality tren /test/deca ect in a **Edit UGL initials are not allowed vail why would it be good...

To the op, the chances are you have good quality gear, try it and report back, many of my friends are taking the same gear with great results....
    i agree there is really no reason to post picks of ugl's stuff. There isnt someone making copycat ugl gear to sell as the real ugl. Its a matter of trusting the brand or source before you buy. I can see doing checks of human grade gear.

There are only a few legitimate human grade companies. Like matt said 99% of stuff is ugl. Some just make a very professional labels, website to make it look more legit

Blog Entries
    ^^^Just to add to that mate, there are some ugl's that make good quality gear imo and there are others that produce shit. Most ugl's start off very well producing top quality gear then once they've made enough money they sell nothing but bunk oil.........

But as gixxer says, most of the time your going to just have to try the gear yourself and if you trust the source then you should be fine....

Thanks for all the replies. In the end i guess all you can do is try your gear and hope for the best. Since my gear looks legit and well packaged i will give it a try and will post my results every 2 weeks.

iphone is offline Banned
    ^^^^ Lmao...

99% of what we inject comes from ugl, **Edit UGL initials are not allowed was and still is an ugl doesn't matter who's making or claiming to make it. The name here means nothing its whats in the vial. Now of late ive noticed people putting pictures of **Edit UGL initials are not allowed gear up and everyone saying its bunk. Well im here to tell you your wrong, if i have legit high quality tren /test/deca ect in a **Edit UGL initials are not allowed vail why would it be good...

lmfao @ what? i stated what the score is with all the bd gear on the market now ,simply made by guys who run any other ugl ...

**Edit UGL initials are not allowed was and still is a ugl ? ok so you know the guys who run the first bd and now there still kaeing it ? arrrr ok i see you have direct contact with the origanl owers of the first db ....sigh ...................

iphone is offline Banned
    and i am not here to cause offence or anything like that but any bd gear on the market now would be my very last chooice of ugl ,there are much better labs out there.

useing gear that is just a clone of the orignal says alot about them ,i have had bd.eu oral and i can say from the bottom of my heart they are total and utter bollax ....

iphone is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Danarchy2011 View Post
    Fake mate. **Edit UGL initials are not allowed Shut down a while ago.

I posted my Tri-Tren on here and was told it was fake.

Had the hologram on it, and even came back as legit on the website but after using it for 12 weeks, not a lb gained.
    thats becasue there products are sh ite ,i dont understand why people in the uk use crap ugls from other coutries when we have very good uk labs and alot of pharma grade gear here ...

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    ^^^Just to add to that mate, there are some ugl's that make good quality gear imo and there are others that produce shit. Most ugl's start off very well producing top quality gear then once they've made enough money they sell nothing but bunk oil.........

But as gixxer says, most of the time your going to just have to try the gear yourself and if you trust the source then you should be fine....
    yep, 1st and 2nd batches usually good then its underdosed crap from there on in

Quote Originally Posted by iphone View Post
    lmfao @ what? i stated what the score is with all the bd gear on the market now ,simply made by guys who run any other ugl ...
    **Edit UGL initials are not allowed was and still is a ugl ? ok so you know the guys who run the first bd and now there still kaeing it ? arrrr ok i see you have direct contact with the origanl owers of the first db ....sigh ...................
    the origianl was not a real pharmacutical company. there fore the orginal was a ugl

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    If a lab produces tren , it's an ugl.. it's that simple..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Well if that Brit and mythological creature stuff is bunk, what about the gear from (cant name comps so) sounds like the car lexus. Or the other stuff name similar to that of balkan islands. I am about to order 1 more vial and have those 3 labs to choose from.

nobody said its bunk. its ugl and there are plenty of good ugl manufacturers out there. but since its ugl there is never 100% way of saying its good. you just have to do some research on the brand and source before you buy.

if your that concerned buy human grade

Sorry what i meant by bunk is majority are fakes. Ya ive researched like crazy and get mixed reviews but for the most part seems like the brit is well known. I just cant find any decent info on the other 2 brands i mentioned. Ya i also thought about human grade which is why i am also researching clinics. I am still going to use the brit i have and hope for the best. My source was face to face so not sure if hes willing to risk selling me bunk stuff knowing he can be tracked down, or could be he doesnt even know his stuff is bunk. Only one way to find out right.

Quote Originally Posted by steven.r View Post
    Sorry what i meant by bunk is majority are fakes. Ya ive researched like crazy and get mixed reviews but for the most part seems like the brit is well known. I just cant find any decent info on the other 2 brands i mentioned. Ya i also thought about human grade which is why i am also researching clinics. I am still going to use the brit i have and hope for the best. My source was face to face so not sure if hes willing to risk selling me bunk stuff knowing he can be tracked down, or could be he doesnt even know his stuff is bunk. Only one way to find out right.
    bunk means fake gear where it is just oil in the bottle. That bottle isnt the original company you thought it was but doesnt mean the lab making it isnt putting real steroids in it.

Blog Entries
    The lab us mentioned that sounds like the car have a very good rep....

Oh ok cool ya cant find too much info on them but from the little i did find mostly good things. Ill buy that one to finish off my cycle with if the Brit does nothing.

Blog Entries
    ^^^ Keep us posted...

For sure man. I just got the Car one for my buddy so were gonna run em side by side with similar diet and workouts and see which gives best results. Ill keep you guys posted.

Thread Information