mani_bono is offline Associate Member

Is this related to dbol?

ok in my last three leg day my lower back muscles (two muscles that are simulated in exercises like hyperextensions) get extremely tired and pumped! I can't stand in the end of training because they are extremely tired, there is no pain just pump and tiredness.

Today I decided to do hamstrings in a separate day, since doing hamstrings made my lowerback extremely tired and ruined rest of the session in last two sessions.

So i went with Leg Extensions, Squat, Leg Press, Hack Squat + Leg Extensions (with 3 seconds pause in the top) + Barbell Lunge

but again after doing Squat, my lower back got extremely tired, and I was only able to do 2 sets of the Lunges in the end, I had to lay down since I wasn't able to stand anymore!

So is it from dbol ? these pumps started from start of my dbol cycle and only on leg and back days ... I never had such a problem before since I got a quite powerfull lowerback muscles ... Is there anything I can do about it?

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Yes it is from the D bol

Increase your water intake and supplement with taurine at about 5g per day

Push your water up to 6+L per day

Lowering does also works for me...

What are you currently running?
    Don't be a 'Bro'..... Believe nothing....Question everything

Baseline - Working to phase out this generation of Bro-Scientists

Stop over thinking nutrition - If you want something to think about download Myfitnesspal and learn how to count macros

OK, thanks, I'm on a low dose: 20mg dbol ED + 100mg prop EOD + 50mg proviron ED

ooops sorry I posted in picture forum, it's right after my Quads session i guess blood is still in my lower back and quads lol, someone plz move this into aas forum ...

Thread Information