crazyhorse1960 is offline Associate Member

any help test/250ml

just received these wondering if any you mates seen or tried this brand?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG00096-20111202-2126-1 (2).jpg 
Views:	280 
Size:	77.8 KB 
ID:	118437Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG00098-20111202-2127 (2).jpg 
Views:	299 
Size:	158.9 KB 
ID:	118438Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG00094-20111202-2125.jpg 
Views:	322 
Size:	150.7 KB 
ID:	118439 any help would be nice thanks! ps. can i add lab name or is that inappropriate?
    Last edited by crazyhorse1960; 12-02-2011 at 09:24 PM.

1968 chevelle is offline New Member
    I have the same brand was wondering the same thing

bump!..913 views and nobody knws nothing?..

Xtrakt0r is offline Junior Member
    Smell it and taste it, IMO if you had experience with test before you should know some of it's characteristics by now.. If not, I usually find that test oil has a rubbery/almost piney smell, although I have been told that this may be the BA content within it. The taste has a bite/tang to it.. But this isnt very helpful. Last test to see if its real is take it for 2-3 weeks and see if you get any results out of it.

These days you will find that there is a lot of bunk going around, but then again you will also find that there is a lot of UGLs that replicate labels to try and sell their products easier/faster. This does NOT necessarily mean that the gear is bunk, as I have had a friend who got his hands on some Deca and Test E from a certain brand and worked out that their vials weren't legit, he ended up taking the gear anyway and got some pretty good results out of it. Bottom line, I don't think that labels these days tell much, only way to know for sure is get your gear tested at a lab or guinea pig it.

I agree on what your saying its almost worthless to even post pics on here or any other site these days with all the fakes going around...some times this lab is good other times it fails....i have some good prop 250/ml but i dont like the injections every-other day so i thought I'd try their test E out...I guess I'll be the guinea-pig for a couple months...Thanks!..

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    At this time that particular ugl have a good rep...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtrakt0r View Post
    Smell it and taste it, IMO if you had experience with test before you should know some of it's characteristics by now.. If not, I usually find that test oil has a rubbery/almost piney smell, although I have been told that this may be the BA content within it. The taste has a bite/tang to it.. But this isnt very helpful. Last test to see if its real is take it for 2-3 weeks and see if you get any results out of it.
    You can't go by taste or smell, as testosterone powder does not taste like anything, and you need a large amount of straight powder for it to smell like much.
    All you're describing is BA, BB, and oil.

i'll just run it for month solve the prob and let ya all know later...to much BS to go this route....Thanks for all the help no reason to keep discussing it!...

Xtrakt0r is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    You can't go by taste or smell, as testosterone powder does not taste like anything, and you need a large amount of straight powder for it to smell like much.
    All you're describing is BA, BB, and oil.
    That's correct, which is why I said its NOT the best method, but u can atleast tell if it has BA in it it MIGHT be gtg or worth a try. But if u can't smell anything but oil then I wouldnt bother with it..

Thread Information