dfrench87 is offline New Member

Fake Test Blend..?

I knew better, but I got in a rush and went with someone local instead of waiting a month from an online source. Just need someone to confirm my suspicions and then add it to the fake AAS forum.

Obvious concerns:

The bottom of the label is cut off, there is no cooling/storage instructions.

The number 300 isn't followed after the name, and the source claimed it was 250? ha

on the website, the color behind Pentadex should be purple instead of green.

Things that may not be noticeable from my camera:

The brand name is pixelated, and the expiration date and batch# are printed on the actual label. The label was clearly put on by hand and isn't completely even.

My buddy used this exact source before, and said he got gains off it, I think he did actually. However, he got all whacked out a week after his last inject and looked as if he had a hormonal crash.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	109n.jpg 
Views:	773 
Size:	354.7 KB 
ID:	122650Click image for larger version. 

Name:	110n.jpg 
Views:	948 
Size:	303.1 KB 
ID:	122651

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    its a ugl, so yes the labels were put on by hand. You cant compare how a label is made by a ugl and a multi million dollar pharma company

I see nothing in your post that makes me think its fake.

If your boy didnt do a pct he may of crashed after stopping injecting. That is what happens.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Stay Solid is offline Junior Member
    This product your showing is 150% fake... The new sciroxx line has gold foil holos and the pentadex is always purple in the background. Compare it to a real vial of pentadex and youll see how knocked off that shit is. And YES I would know because I'm very familiar with the sciroxx, sarcoplex , xsorox line and am CURRENTLY running real deal pentadex as we speak with great gains and results. Hunt down your local source and give him a beat down bro...

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    Quote Originally Posted by Stay Solid View Post
    This product your showing is 150% fake... The new sciroxx line has gold foil holos and the pentadex is always purple in the background. Compare it to a real vial of pentadex and youll see how knocked off that shit is. And YES I would know because I'm very familiar with the sciroxx, sarcoplex , xsorox line and am CURRENTLY running real deal pentadex as we speak with great gains and results. Hunt down your local source and give him a beat down bro...
    I agree with the above statement, A beat down is warranted for sure.

Thread Information