OutlawKing26 is offline New Member

Question Legit Tren/Masteron/Prop ?

Just recently purchased this stack. Came from a legit source from what i have heard through diffrent people. I started it two weeks ago at 3cc's every 4 days after the third injection i noticed a great strengh gain but not to much in appearance, i bumped it up to 3cc's every other day now. Im down to one injection left and have noticed only slight appearance change but great strengh gains. Thinking of purchasing another to give it some more time to work.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Legit Tren/Masteron/Prop ?-cimg0070.jpg   Legit Tren/Masteron/Prop ?-cimg00830.jpg   Legit Tren/Masteron/Prop ?-cimg0082.jpg   Legit Tren/Masteron/Prop ?-cimg00810.jpg  
    Last edited by OutlawKing26; 06-02-2012 at 08:23 PM.

stpete is offline Banned
    Edit your post. No price discussions here. And you should do a lot more research on the compounds you are injecting, dosing and length of different cycles. I suggest some PCT and take a break for a while.

OutlawKing26 is offline New Member
    Iv done ALOT of research about all commom types of compounds and cycles from other forums. This stack has great feedback from what i have read. I will be starting Anti E "nolvedex" In a couple days once i get it. My supplyer recommended 3cc every 3 days as he does with this stack and is a very lean big guy that swears by it. But does it look like a legit bottle or anything you have seen before? Thanks for the feedback

Thread Information