returnee is offline New Member

Tren Acetate.... Good Product or no? Canadian, does this matter here?

Hello fellas,
    Sorry to post the same product 2x in as many days but I have a question too. Have I posted according to rules and in a likely manner to receive input if it is a product people know is either good or bogus? I have posted 3-4x in the past and never receive a reply so I'm figuring I GOTTA look at the way I'm asking too. The first two times were ******** and *********. I hope that is not too tacky but both turned out to be SUPER RESULTS FOR ME 3-4 years ago and last year. So now I have what I am pretty sure is a new Canadian UGL (well new to me) and with it being Tren Ace and once I get confirmation the Fina's good I'm scoring up some Prop (I've had Test E going for a bit now, but LOVE the Fina/Prop together more than any Enanthates mixed). Anyway, so is it that nobody is familiar with my products or I post like a big dummy?? Please go easy on me, I'm just trying to keep SOME humour in understanding this sometimes CRAZY ASS game, but not so much that people think I'm laughing while talking about serious compounds in serious doses in my body! Thanks in advance for anyone who reads this and especially those who reply anything productive, either + or -.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tren Acetate.... Good Product or no? Canadian, does this matter here?-finapicforformback.jpg   Tren Acetate.... Good Product or no? Canadian, does this matter here?-finapicforforumfront.jpg  
    Last edited by returnee; 06-12-2012 at 04:40 AM. Reason: Partial lab names still too much... sincerely SORRY! I thought it'd be OK but was wrong. ((

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    its ugl i never seen.

please edit the other lab names from your post
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Edited as requested. Sorry I though my post would have been fine cuzz it was designed for only those who have seen it to know what it said but I stand corrected!! Thanks for taking the time to answer too. So my question is asked correctly, except for that part you said to edit out... its just nobody seen it and not that I'm asking wrong and turning people off of answering? Thanks again and ALL THE best to you in your training goals!!

stpete is offline Banned
    Hard to say. Color looks right.

Thank you for the input sir! Much appreciated! I was going to say I think the colour looks good, buuut a TOUCH lighter than I remembered my last 2 fina products, but much darker than my 200mg enanthate .

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    I haven't seen this UGL up here anywhere before. If is is UGL in Canada... It must be quite new.

Thread Information