catweasel is offline New Member

Does anyone on this site know real from fake?

The amount of post viewings to responses is absolutely woeful.
    I thought there would be some people here who actually knew something about the steroid industry.
    Turns out thats not the case.

mikey hulk is offline Member
    Good thing you posted to let us know

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    quite often it's a toss of the dice. Sometimes easy to spot bogus. Othertimes, it looks like the real deal, yet still bogus. there are many scams out there trying to seperate you from your money. sometimes the only thing you can go on is a referral from someone that has first hand experience with a source. even then, it's still a toss of the dice.

mikey hulk is offline Member
    Well said^ I personally look to see if it's anything I've used

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by catweasel View Post
    I thought there would be some people here who actually knew something about the steroid industry.
    Ohhhh, burnnnnn. You got us.

well if you have logged in to have a look if its something you have used try and add a comment either way, it makes it a forum then as opposed to a series of single post threads.

There are so many UGLs and home brewers that the odds are low that you have used whatever someone posts pics of.

Ironically, the odds of someone giving a response are better when the pics are from a large lab that has spawned lots of copies. So, people may give a thumbs up or down based on their experience from a completely different lab that is just copying labels.

(can't edit on my phone app, so posting a second time)

Also keep in mind that this forum is visited by more guests than members. Tens of thousands a day, I think. These are people that cannot post. They want to look at pic but do not contribute anything.

Back to your "I thought you guys knew stuff, but I guess not" comment - this place doesn't owe you anything, but you are more likely to be remembered as someone worth helping if you don't say generalized, mildly insulting and challenging things like that.

stpete is offline Banned
    I will remember to take my time checking on future posts from you. Oh wait, i've already lost many seconds on my life for nothing. This won't happen again.

Brick is offline Member
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image-3062984475.jpg 
Views:	213 
Size:	368.3 KB 
ID:	127054

They want to look at pic but do not contribute anything.
    Yep, that pretty much sums up the site.
    This thread has had more posts than 99% of the others.

Says a lot really.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    welcome.

if you take the time to read further i think you'll agree there are a LOT of educated folks here who are more than willing to help you with any questions you have. but most views that you see are people like yourself who are looking for guidance or perhaps juts wanting to know the answer to your question too. be patient and someone WILL get to your question. it just takes a bit of patience. hope you stick around

Says a lot really.
    If you are talking about threads in general, you will notice that the same ten questions get asked over and over. Sometimes the members just get tired of answering the same things. They read the question (I just got clen , how do I take it, or can someone tell me what cycle to do?) and don't answer because the OP hasn't done a shred of reading and expects members to write a novel explaining how to do something that is covered in the stickies. Hell, sometimes there are three identical questions on the first page of the "recent posts" page.

I doubt you will find a forum with a larger archive of useful info or a membership as large and knowledgable as this one.

Riptorn is offline Associate Member
    Hmm...

Name:	image-3060627468.jpg 
Views:	131 
Size:	85.8 KB 
ID:	127059

Name:	image-2302732286.jpg 
Views:	143 
Size:	38.9 KB 
ID:	127060

Name:	image-176286894.jpg 
Views:	162 
Size:	211.9 KB 
ID:	127061

Troll?
    At least this thread has some people posting in it, rather than call people names like a 10 year old try and add some value.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Troll?
    At least this thread has some people posting in it, rather than call people names like a 10 year old try and add some value.
    Mate,
    I've been around for a little while, and I sometimes get caught buying something thinking it is legit, only to find out it is bogus. Yes, it is possible to send in a sample for a chemical analysis. Quite often it is very expensive, more expensive than the actual cost of the gear. I've never done this (too cost prohibitive), and 99% of everyone here has not done this either.

You have to develop a couple of guidelines when playing this game, or you'll get scammed more times than not.

Do NOT purchase off a random source
    Remember, your source from the gym is really just a dealer, not an authority on what to take, or other areas like ai during cycle or pct after cycle
    Do your research and be diligent about it. It could take you six months or longer before you decide to make a purchase from a source you feel is trustworthy.
    If purchasing off the internet, remember to google this:
    complaints: [source name]
    you will see comlaints pop up
    Do ask before buying. Once you develop your own reputation here, and people begin to know and trust you (after all, you could be a narc, right?) then if you ask them, they may decide to help you out with a source.
    You can also look for websites that rate various sources. but with everything else, be careful. For example, Eroids is biased in that the sponsers selling product on the website also has the ability to manipulate their own rating.

Instead of coming here and asking if what you have is bogus (remember, there are thousands of sources off the web, and many many fakes as well), it is better to do your homework up front and try to get it right the first time.

That's my advice mate.
    Hope it helps?
    ---Roman

Troll?
    What are you going on about? I am not seeing the same desolate wasteland that you are when I come here. Ironic that this thread has more posts than it deserves.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries

Says a lot really.
    You incessant returning to the site after being banned saying garbage like this says a lot. ie: I have no life
    Would you knock if off there Razor .....

Blog Entries
    I know a lot about people.
    For example in my years on this earth I have learned how to determine if someone is a real asshole ..or if they just said something stupid and they look like an asshole.

For example in my years on this earth I have learned how to determine if someone is a real asshole ..or if they just said something stupid and they look like an asshole.
    I beg to differ, you have already assumed I am someone else, so you are not as switched on as you think.
    Its my first time here, Im getting back into the game after a 16 year break and sought some advice as to some steroids I had acquired, I used to be very knowledgable with regards real and fake, unfortunately I have been out of the game and not used since then.
    I will speak to an old friend rather than waste my time with a load of internet know****alls.

Bye Guys.

Blog Entries
    buh bye

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    ^^^^LMFAO! That seems like a very valuable skill to have.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    classic! if i could have a sig line, this would be it. love it!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    classic! if i could have a sig line, this would be it. love it!
    Thank you for the idea...done ....

Thread Information