New2game305 is offline Junior Member

My equipment has arrived, real or fake?

Hey everyone, I finally have my stuff and I was just wondering if you can help me to figure out if its real or fake. My friend, who got it for me, got some for his brother and he said its legit but just wanted to double check. Thank you for your time!

The first pic is Test E 300mg

The second pic is Ari.dex 1mg each (which I'd have to cut to .25mg EOD)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My equipment has arrived, real or fake?-image-2380916851.jpg   My equipment has arrived, real or fake?-image-1424565235.jpg  

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by New2game305
    Hey everyone, I finally have my stuff and I was just wondering if you can help me to figure out if its real or fake. My friend, who got it for me, got some for his brother and he said its legit but just wanted to double check. Thank you for your time!

The first pic is Test E 300mg

The second pic is Ari.dex 1mg each (which I'd have to cut to .25mg EOD)
    Why would you buy it if you had ANY doubt???

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk

Why would you buy it if you had ANY doubt???
    I don't have any doubts, I was just curious, I was going to start the cycle at the end of the month but I was like "let me see what the people with more experience say" reason why is because when I come on the board I usually see others vials are different than mine, so I thought I'd give it a shot and ask, no harm done in asking :-)

I don't have any doubts, I was just curious, I was going to start the cycle at the end of the month but I was like "let me see what the people with more experience say" reason why is because when I come on the board I usually see others vials are different than mine, so I thought I'd give it a shot and ask, no harm done in asking :-)
    No, of course not....and I wasn't trying to bust your nuts.

A lot of guys start the "real or fake" threads. The problem however, is that unless someone is familiar with the lab itself, it's a shot in the dark. In fact, many guys will often respond saying, try the gear and if its legit, you'll feel it.

The oil looks the right color in your bottles. I'm sure another member will provide some feedback.

Good luck brother.

PeterJonesCA is offline Junior Member
    Those diamond shaped pills with imprint A|X are made by axiolabs. They are either Clomiplex (Clomid 50mg) or Clenbutaplex (fat burner) axiolabs makes both, they look the same. I got the Clomid ones. I don't know about the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by PeterJonesCA
    Those diamond shaped pills with imprint A|X are made by axiolabs. They are either Clomiplex (Clomid 50mg) or Clenbutaplex (fat burner) axiolabs makes both, they look the same. I got the Clomid ones. I don't know about the rest.
    Dang I thought they were arim.dx pills -.- I shouldn't be taking clomid EOD@ .25mg while in my cycle right, it's suppose to be Arimex

Dang I thought they were arim.dx pills -.- I shouldn't be taking clomid EOD@ .25mg while in my cycle right, it's suppose to be Arimex
    Clomiphene is a SERM. Usually taken at higher doses for PCT and promotes spermatogenesis. Not typically used for an AI since it is a different MOA altogether.

Clomiphene is a SERM. Usually taken at higher doses for PCT and promotes spermatogenesis. Not typically used for an AI since it is a different MOA altogether.
    Yup figured that much, I have my reg. ready and set up just waiting till around the end of November to start the cycle, so the pills aren't Arimex? Instead they are Clom. pills?

Yup figured that much, I have my reg. ready and set up just waiting till around the end of November to start the cycle, so the pills aren't Arimex? Instead they are Clom. pills?
    PJCA seems to think so. I haven't used that source so can't say definitely. Personally, I'd purchase your AI from a source that will sell you exactly what you need.

PJCA seems to think so. I haven't used that source so can't say definitely. Personally, I'd purchase your AI from a source that will sell you exactly what you need.
    Well said, I'll do that then, thanks fellas

PeterJonesCA is offline Junior Member
    Axiolabs AI pills are the same except blue in color. I would drop u a URL but can't since I am new to the forums.

Google "axiolabs Arimiplex", also the Clomid and fat burner name I gave earlier, you will find details & pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by PeterJonesCA
    Axiolabs AI pills are the same except blue in color. I would drop u a URL but can't since I am new to the forums.

Google "axiolabs Arimiplex", also the Clomid and fat burner name I gave earlier, you will find details & pictures.
    Yeah I checked it out, they look identical just different color, I have to ask my friend again, I'm pretty sure he told me they were Ari-dex pills, but I forgot because they've been sitting there for 2 weeks since I got them and I forgot exactly between school and work. I believe they are 1mg pills as well so I'd have to cut them into 4 pieces with a pill cutter, and if its Ari-dex then ill be taking .25mg EOD, damn I hope they are lol If not ill stay positive and look on the bright side and just keep them for my PCT -.-

Thanks for the heads up though (PeterJones)

Thread Information