Thread: Helix pharma

qscgugcsq is offline Anabolic Member

Helix pharma

Does someone ever tried helix pharma canadian UGL??

Smart-tony is offline Member
    Just a couple of online people have said they like it.

Bunky314 is offline New Member
    I recently acquired some test e and tren a from a Helix pharma UGL. Would you (or anyone who is familiar with Helix and sees this) please check out the included pic and comment if this is possibly the same as what you have. I just cannot seem to find any information on this lab and it seems that the few forum posts are all from the start of this year. Maybe a new UGL?

Testosterone enanthate on left and trenbolone acetate on right. If anyone has the same product would you please reply with an image of yours for comparison.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	helix pharma.jpg 
Views:	4753 
Size:	90.4 KB 
ID:	137457

Swolel is offline New Member
    Bunky314, I have also acquired some gear from the same Helix Pharma UGL. I have received Anavar oral capsules. They are yellow and came in a zip bag with the holographic stickers on them. I haven't been able to find any information besides a couple forum posts such as this one as well.

It would be nice to get some feedback on this Bunky314, but nobody seems to have an answer. I have bought some gear from the same exact UGL and am still skeptical about it's authenticity.

TbolzNdbols is offline Associate Member
    for a UGL the labels are pretty nice. I would go ahead and say its good. Some of the best gear I've ever had (human grade) was from UGL's that used capsules for orals. Thats what most do as tablets are more expensive and take longer to produce. I can't say for sure if its legit. But the vial labels look pretty good. Guys like to keep a good rep so if a member said they were good, I'd try it.

They have been providing steroids for 7 years, yet I can find only three to four things on the internet that say anything about them.

Great to hear others are starting to come across this gear too. In fact, I also have some of their anavar which is exactly as you described. I have yet to try those capsules, but can say the test and tren is quality. I have only been using the tren for three weeks now and at a low dose of 50mg every other day, but am experiencing physical changes consistent with tren.

You said it TbolzNdbols with that comment about label quality. Granted I don't have a ton of experience with comparing UGLs, but this stuff has the nicest... presentation, I have seen. Thick shrink wrapped plastic with holographic insert for tearing away, a circular holographic sticker, and glossy label.

Name:	IMG_0426.jpg 
Views:	6453 
Size:	380.2 KB 
ID:	138502

Also, you're right about the tablets and production. A quality pill press that pharmaceutical companies use is far beyond the budget of most UGLs.

Quote Originally Posted by Swolel View Post
    They have been providing steroids for 7 years, yet I can find only three to four things on the internet that say anything about them.
    I get the impression their may have been other UGLs by the name "Helix".
    Last edited by Bunky314; 05-13-2013 at 12:28 AM. Reason: Too much information

Quote Originally Posted by Bunky314 View Post
    I get the impression their may have been other UGLs by the name "Helix".
    Same here Bunky. May I ask the details about your anavar cycle currently? Time on, dosage per day, etc.
    Last edited by Swolel; 05-14-2013 at 12:48 PM.

Same here Bunky. May I ask the details about your anavar cycle currently? Time on, dosage per day, etc.
    Truthfully, I have yet to touch it. When I purchased the test/tren the vendor added them in as a free sample, but the quantity is not enough to warrant its use so I have not.

Am I right to assume you are using anavar only? If so, why is that?

First purchase from this source and funds are limited at the moment. On top of that this would be my first cycle if this is legit anavar , which I am beginning to think that it is as time goes by but with my little experience in this game it is hard to tell for sure.

crazy mike is offline Banned for repping Dangerous Substances
    Have you guys read some of our rules you might want to back down a bit'.

vladan is offline Junior Member
    I am not familiar with any Canadian UGL, using only European. No offense

Quote Originally Posted by crazy mike View Post
    Have you guys read some of our rules you might want to back down a bit'.
    I have read the rules. I hope I am not breaking any.. If I am, correct me.

I have read the rules. I hope I am not breaking any.. If I am, correct me.
    I think it's regarding too specific of locations. Would you please edit your quote of mine on post #11 and remove them?

wilmingtondiver is offline New Member
    Bunky,

I have the exact same product...same labels. I have the TestE 250 and also got some samples of NeoTest 350 and Sust 250. The labels are very well done. I have reason to suspect they are not good to go, but my "source" has closed down, so this makes me slightly nervous.

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	5900 
Size:	1.09 MB 
ID:	138828Here is the gear I have

Quote Originally Posted by wilmingtondiver View Post
    Bunky, I have reason to suspect they are not good to go, but my "source" has closed down, so this makes me slightly nervous.
    I saw your replies on the other thread concerning helix. Based on what you said, we get it the same way. I do not think anyone has closed down, I think in light of issues with Dwolla/Mt Gox, some are not active at the moment.

Does anyone know how to private message on this site? Every time I try I get "you do not have permission to access this page". Is their a required minimum post count or something?

I saw your replies on the other thread concerning helix. Based on what you said, we get it the same way. I do not think anyone has closed down, I think in light of issues with Dwolla/Mt Gox, some are not active at the moment.

Does anyone know how to private message on this site? Every time I try I get "you do not have permission to access this page". Is their a required minimum post count or something?
    I think since we have new accounts it may not let us. But, at least I am not the only one that got his gear in the same way

I was actually reading a post you made on anther forum. Check the "source" forum and I sent you a PM.

Iron outlaw is offline New Member
    Bunky,

I have the exact same product...same labels. I have the TestE 250 and also got some samples of NeoTest 350 and Sust 250. The labels are very well done. I have reason to suspect they are not good to go, but my "source" has closed down, so this makes me slightly nervous.
    I've ran a coue cycles of this gear...AAA+ stuff! No BS! The tren E 100 is as strong if not stronger than just about any tren E 200 I've done. Me and atleast 10 others ran it with great luck. Make sure u sit down after injection cause u def will get a Lil tren cough but it goes away after 5-10 min just relax...I'm currently running helix sust blend 1ml test e 250 1/2 ml and 1ml of helix eq 300 and I'm very horny and getting strong...

Quote Originally Posted by Iron outlaw View Post
    I've ran a coue cycles of this gear...AAA+ stuff! No BS! The tren E 100 is as strong if not stronger than just about any tren E 200 I've done. Me and atleast 10 others ran it with great luck. Make sure u sit down after injection cause u def will get a Lil tren cough but it goes away after 5-10 min just relax...I'm currently running helix sust blend 1ml test e 250 1/2 ml and 1ml of helix eq 300 and I'm very horny and getting strong...
    My source for this gear has disappeared it seems. I tried to send you a private message, but since I am new I don't think it will let me.

Iron outlaw is offline New Member
    My source for this gear has disappeared it seems. I tried to send you a private message, but since I am new I don't think it will let me.
    Don't worry...everything is good!

Thread Information