Thread: Newport Anavar

Guice604 is offline New Member

Newport Anavar

Can anyone confirm how these look? Does red 10mg pills with np stamped on them sound right? I'm about to get in to an anavar cycle and have heard newport are good, and that's what's around right now. I've done anavar from northern before and had good results but I know there's better, and anyone obviously wants the best around.

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    Post a pics!

I don't have any, I know friends who are taking them and they're telling me what they look like. I've heard newport is good but a friend says he isn't feeling much after a couple weeks at 60mg ed. So I'm wondering if those ones I described in that last post are legit before I grab them for myself.

testluva is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Guice604
    I don't have any, I know friends who are taking them and they're telling me what they look like. I've heard newport is good but a friend says he isn't feeling much after a couple weeks at 60mg ed. So I'm wondering if those ones I described in that last post are legit before I grab them for myself.
    Do they look like this?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Newport Anavar-image-2218776236.jpg  

Smart-tony is offline Member
    Great stuff Newport.

mousetrapped is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Guice604 View Post
    Can anyone confirm how these look? Does red 10mg pills with np stamped on them sound right? I'm about to get in to an anavar cycle and have heard newport are good, and that's what's around right now. I've done anavar from northern before and had good results but I know there's better, and anyone obviously wants the best around.
    I vaguely remember reading something on CJM about the NP being stamped on the side?? I could be wrong though. These guys are a completely private source aren't they?

>Good Luck< is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mousetrapped

I vaguely remember reading something on CJM about the NP being stamped on the side?? I could be wrong though. These guys are a completely private source aren't they?
    Nothing on the open web.. Pain in my ass but smart for low profile operation.

mousetrapped is offline New Member
    Yeah I can't blame them from a business point of view, just unfortunate for those of us that are new!

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    They are small round red pills with no visible markings.

And here's the kicker..i didn't write about my experience with Newport's Var because quite frankly, i was on the fence the entire time as to the potency of their product. I ran it the last 6wks of my infamous EQ cycle @ 60mg/wk, then increased to 80mg/wk, then up to 100mg/wk.

Results were a flat out nothing, nodda, zippo, zilcho. I couldn't believe it myself because everything else i have used and my friends have used has been top notch. Still not sure what to do.

Anyway, if you don't see results it would not surprise me. Post your findings regardless. It may prompt me to write a note to my guy.

Good luck, hope this helped you.

Ya see from the few people that got'em here I'm hearing that they are red but got np stamped on them. Months back I was hearing lotta good things bout newport but a friend of mine has been taking them for a couple weeks now n isn't feeling much. I've also heard though that the first batch that goes out is more potent to get the name out there n then after that everything's cut down more.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Ya see from the few people that got'em here I'm hearing that they are red but got np stamped on them. Months back I was hearing lotta good things bout newport but a friend of mine has been taking them for a couple weeks now n isn't feeling much. I've also heard though that the first batch that goes out is more potent to get the name out there n then after that everything's cut down more.
    Often this does happen, but so far their oils have been top shelf - for me anyways. Im very hesitant to flat out say they are under dosed, but if others chime in with similar experience with NP's Var, then perhaps its time to make some changes. I'll see what i can find out..

Thread Information