Slypknot is offline Member

Primo legit/fake?

<crossing fingers it's legit>

Lote N-053
    Exp: March 2004
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Primo legit/fake?-primochk1.gif  

2nd...I know, hard to read... print is green on a brown amp...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Primo legit/fake?-primochk2.gif  

bigputte is offline Associate Member
    The info I got from dutch, is that should look like it is spanish once, but they are fake and made in greece for the black market.

It can contain anything, but mostly some type of nandrolone . Sometimes it have testosterone propionate and at least one time I know it have been real primo inside(methenolone).

Correct me ducth if it is some of the info is wrong.

// Putte

??? I don't think I understand....

OK, it is fake!

This brown amp is pretty common around europe anyway.

What it is inside the fake amps it is variated from time to time. It have been different analyses on them. And the guy who make these fakes, put most of the case nandrolone .
    It have happend that it has been testostrone instead of the nandrolone too.

If you dont understand me, what is wrong? Is it my bad english or what?

// Putte

Sorry bro - This is what threw me for a loop:

Originally posted by bigputte
    The info I got from dutch, is that should look like it is spanish once, but they are fake and made in greece for the black market.
    Wasn't sure what ya meant.

However, I have checked several websites and most of these appear to be legit (brown amp, green writing, green dot, etc).

The only reason I'm leaning more that these are real is this stuff came from my source (friend as well) who was helping his girlfriend 'grow' with it...till he dumped her, then the stuff was up for grabs.

Is it the lote# that indicates a fake?? Or am I missing something on the amp itself indicating this?

It is the brown amp, with the green writing and the lot number too.

I have used some my self, and it felt it was testo propionate I got.

Well, maybe dutch can give an better answare.

// putte

Ouch... well that's not gonna work at all...

dutch windmill is offline Associate Member
    I have seen those..and even got them in my jands..(same lot# too)..is the oil thick or thin?..if it stays in the neck its cool..if it doesnt i honestly think you have got a fake one

D.W.

Stays in the neck... very VERY thick compared to say Deca ...

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    be very very careful of those bro. i have 25 of the same ones with the same lote and exp date and i had them tested and there wasn't not even 1mg of primo in them.

and when i cracked one open it had a nasty smell to it not like real primo and it tasted nothing like cherries.

it was the best fake i have ever seen. there is a pic in the pic section by dutch with a real N-053. if you do a search on primo you'll find it. compare yours to it. after when i found out i looked at the two and the only diff i could see and it was a slight diff. was that the real one by dutch had a lighter blue dot. mine was a dark blue dot. and that was the only diff.!!!!!! so if yours is green or dark blue then it is fake in my op.

if you have enough get them tested i'm glad i did.

H Bomb

i even have a thread in here with mine too but the pic isn't as good as dutches.

OG posted my thread so it will be titled in his name if you want to read it

red star primo will be available next week. i would see if you could give those back to be on the safe side.

oh and by the way. half the time the sources don't even know they are fake. as is the case with my brown ones.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by H BOMB
    be very very careful of those bro. i have 25 of the same ones with the same lote and exp date and i had them tested and there wasn't not even 1mg of primo in them.

H Bomb
    Since you got them tested...could you please tell the other guys what was in it then...I'm sure these guys would like to know. Thx.

it only said that there was 15mg of steroidal contents in there. which means 85mg was prob crisco.

you have to pay extra to find out exactly whats in it if what you are testing for is not in there.

we had 5 other things tested as well so the bill was high so i did not opt for the extra service.

...but you said that there was not 1mg of Primo in the amps that were tested! Which story is real? I'm confused.

what are you talking about bro. there was no primo in the amps but 15mg of a steroidal content. it didn't say what the 15mg was but it wasn't primo. you have to pay extra for them to find out what it is unless they happen to be testing something else that has that in there then you get lucky.

for example i send primo to be tested. and it is fake but joe shmo sent prop to be tested, if the primo amps had prop then it will show however mg there was of prop bc they are testing for that already if not then you have to pay extra bc they have to do another test. got it

the point is there was no primo in them so who cares what was in them knowone i know would use them knowing they were fake.

look bro they tested for primo and primo only and there was no primo in there that is why what ever was in there did not show up. now what i am gonna type is what i am reading from the lab report in my hand ok.

Lab ID #30425-1 Methenolone
    Client ID Primobolan Depot Lot#N-053 Enanthate mg/g
    ND (none detected)

Notes- a sample constituent at aproximately 15 mg/ml with properties similar to the standard was detected and may represent the presence of a related steroidal component.

what do you think i would make this shit up. i have nothing to prove i am only trying to help out. give me your addy and i'll mail you the lab report.

bro this is a real lab that tests for specific steroids . this lab is the lab that is used by many board owners,vets and mods from most boards including fitnessgeared and ansci so don't tell me that they don't test for specific steroids. go to fitness geared.com register and read a shit load of lab tests that were done by the same place that does mine.

i tell you what i am done with this thread and i am done with you. if you want the lab report then pm me your addy. i will only mail it to you just to show that you don't know what you are talking about.

sorry Slypknot that your thread got jacked bro. in my op they are fake but you will only know if you get them tested

oh and by the way smart ass, with my lab report came the copy of the Chromatogram.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    MoneyBossHusltler...who are you again? You claim not to be a newbie, yet you have no clue as to what you are talking about. When they test AS in the lab H Bomb used, and all others I know of that will test AS, you have to tell them EXACTLY which substance you want it tested for. For example: So, if you believe it to be Primobolan , you tell them to test for Primobolan. If you believe it could possbily be Deca in an amp that says "Primobolan" on the front, you would have to pay extra to get the Deca test done as well as the initial Primo test. They do not automatically know what it is after they test for one specific substance, unless of course it turns out to be the substance specifically tested for. Do you understand now? BTW, H Bomb is a stand up bro. Calling him a liar ain't too cool in my book.

Listen I'm not here to make enemies...so I apologize to everyone and anyone I have offended and I'm sure HBOMB feels the same way. This has to end as this is a learning board not an argument board. I PM'd HBOMB hours ago (before this even started) saying that I have no intentions of trying to offend him but his posts weren't adding up. I don't want this to go on any further and I have retracted my comments to settle this. I'm going to chalk it up to having different experiences with different labs.

Once again my apologies for all.
    Last edited by Money Boss Hustla; 05-22-2003 at 11:46 PM.

thanks big rush

Wow... quite a thread here....

Here's the scoop on my primo...

The blue dot is NOT super dark - looks good
    Oil is seriously thick, stays in the head when I flip it - looks good
    I had 1 extra (incase I broke one) so figured wtf and popped it to taste it, tastes like cherries.....

Think I may be in the clear on these puppies.

Anabolic Andy is offline New Member
    i'm trying to keep my distance here but was reading this thing last night.........h bomb you actually didn't explain yourself that well. big rush explained the process and mbh agreed but also said that the graph could find the real substance......and agreed that it would cost more. you all were right. mbh even said diff labs diff expereinces.

secondly h bomb imho I thought you were being a big jackass too. it takes two to tangle and you were right there so don't act cool by thanking big rush. you didn't win anything......at least mbh was a man and made peace.

i've been on this board in the shadows for a long time but justc signed in and i'm sick of people flaming each other! big rush even you should have just cleared the air without name calling........total jackass move too.......don't add to this type of shit.

it's done forget it

i wasn't acting cool and i didn't say i won anything, its not about that. i was trying to help the thread. i was pretty much pm'd by this guy and called a liar. i got nothing to hide and nothing to prove. i even said i would mail him the lab report so he could look at it. i don't see how i was a jackass at all. the only thing i could see was that i didn't explain my self well enough and i'll admit to that but i don't like to be called a liar there are other ways to go about things.

and it is done

date

Schering uses a number before its lotnumbers and the N is from 1999 and expires indeed after five years, that makes 2004 and lotnumber 53 komes from march, In 2000 they made brown amps AND paperlabeld amps. Schering put on the paperlabeld an extra letter behind the lotnumber (see pic)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Primo legit/fake?-schering.jpg  

real?

To my opinion there are a lot of old stocklots from the brown amps, almost all of them are fake!! Think why should a pharmacist keep old amps that allmost expire in stock?? I know p.a. that Bill Mougios from Thessaloniki, a scammer, sells a lot fake stuff. They come in many ways and colours see compilation.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Primo legit/fake?-primogen1.jpg  

GandolfReturns is offline Junior Member
    H Bomb

Get off the clomid, you're whining like a bitch

not on clomid and knowone's whining here so unless you got something to say about the primo keep your bullshit to yourself

Yea please - Rickson just posted about thread hijacking.... I just had a simple question of fake/not-fake and this shitty thread went nutz.

Argue using PM's...

sorry about your thread Slypknot.

H Bomb

No prob bro - things usually escalate.... I'm just glad it worked out that my shit is legit and everyone is shaking hands....

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Originally posted by Anabolic Andy
    i've been on this board in the shadows for a long time but justc signed in and i'm sick of people flaming each other! big rush even you should have just cleared the air without name calling........total jackass move too.......don't add to this type of shit.

it's done forget it
    Go back and re-read my thread. I never called him a name. This thread is about Primobolan Depot and lab tests. Thats what I posted about, but thanks for the input...good looking out

Thread Information