Thread: Cz pharma?

booSTIn is offline Junior Member

Cz pharma?

I recently got some gear, sus 250, anavar and dbol (for a buddy) however I'm starting to think the gear isn't real. I've done non stop researching on cz pharma and can't find anything at all. The var tabs and dbol tabs are the exact same just different in color. The sus is 10ml vials and spelled sustenon 250 on the bottle

Also I put the sus in the freezer and nothing happened. And the dbol has no taste just tastes like chalk. Also broke easily. This shit seem fake or what?

Live for the PUMP is offline Senior Member
    Out of the three you listed, what are you taking, how much, and for how long?

Starting my 4th week of sus now, 500mg/week Monday/thurs pins. Was planning to start 50mg of var at week 5 of sus for 7 weeks to finish up with the 12 weeks of sus but I tasted my var and my buddies dbol and they both taste the same, like nothing, taste like chalk. And if that confused you I've got 12 weeks of sus, 7 weeks of var. wanted to start my var on week 5 of my sus. I haven't tested my sus to see if it burns and numbs my tongue but the tabs seem fake

Live for the PUMP is offline Senior Member
    Starting 4th week of test. Ok well most ppl notice it in weeks 4 and 5? Have you gained any weight yet? Strength? As far as Var and Dbol go I wouldn't know by your description. However it takes less than a week for the orals to kick in.

I have had side effects of test but haven't yet seen a spike in strength or gains in weight. However I keep my diet tight and it does seem my muscles are becoming more noticeable however it could also be mental. But as far as strength gains everyone is different so it's hard for me to make a decision that way

Thread Information