A5riverside is offline New Member

Tokyo deca and test

Hey guys im new to juicing and my friend picked this up around the new York area. Had anyone ever seen or herd this stuff? used it maybe? I wanna get some input before I use it. Any input will be helpful, thanks.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9764.jpg 
Views:	471 
Size:	765.3 KB 
ID:	142114

Granovich is offline Senior Member
    its called Tokyo ?
    looks like soy sauce

MartyMcFly is offline Senior Member
    Shitty respelling of an old mex ugl. Why appropriate that name?

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    LoL, low budget UGL

Could be good

BuffnStuff is offline New Member
    It's garbage. Shits underdosed and gives you quarter sized lumps. It comes from a certain forum and all the vets on there are all the same guy. He uses a bunch of accounts and talks his gear up like its something special and its not. I would get rid of it and start over. Their are better options then this fish tank garbage. There is juice in there its not total bunk just underdosed.. I'd say at least 50%

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    And if you don't toss it then you would probably want to autoclave it since it looks like some real sketchy shit.

However make sure you remove about a 1/4 of the liquid from each vial as there is soo little headspace the corks would surely pop if it was heated.

I have no experience with it but from what others have said and its stupid ass labeling I would guess its pure garbage and as cheap as test is you would be better off tossing the lot and starting over with some known good gear.

ppwc1985 is offline Productive Member
    It's gtg, I never had no underdosed stuff from him. No pip, no lumps. I know his new var is crazy, best var I ever used. I usually dose 100 mg day and with the new stuff can't go over 50mg. I have used his test cyp and eth and both was gtg.

Quote Originally Posted by MartyMcFly
    Shitty respelling of an old mex ugl. Why appropriate that name?
    there is a good reason for it but I'm not going to put his info out there like that. I wondered the same thing, but what he told me makes sense.

BuffnStuff is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ppwc1985 View Post
    It's gtg, I never had no underdosed stuff from him. No pip, no lumps. I know his new var is crazy, best var I ever used. I usually dose 100 mg day and with the new stuff can't go over 50mg. I have used his test cyp and eth and both was gtg.
    I'm gonna go ahead and have to disagree with about 95% of your comment. His oils are underdosed and they do give you lumps. But I will give you his orals are good but who in their right mind pays those kind of prices for orals? It's cheaper to run Primo then 50mg D-bol.

Quote Originally Posted by BuffnStuff
    I'm gonna go ahead and have to disagree with about 95% of your comment. His oils are underdosed and they do give you lumps. But I will give you his orals are good but who in their right mind pays those kind of prices for orals? It's cheaper to run Primo then 50mg D-bol.
    ok no problems I have only used his cyp and eth and var and all that was gtg, and it was not underdosed and no pip, no lump. Idk I been using him for two years and I have two friends who been using him for a lot longer than that and I know they never had no problems either. Anything is possible with ugl labs but I like his stuff. I just picked up his anavar raw powder about two months ago and it's crazy good. I will agree his orals are expensive but with my exp with them, he was pressing his stuff and they was ok, but now he is capping it and I grabbed some of that var before I got the powder and it was a lot better than when he was pressing. But you know what you can buy this cheap anavar from these other labs for cheaper but it's nothing like his new stuff. Op idk about the deca but I used his eth and I had no problems, but ultimately you have to make your own decision. Good luck.

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    Quote Originally Posted by ppwc1985 View Post
    there is a good reason for it but I'm not going to put his info out there like that. I wondered the same thing, but what he told me makes sense.
    Well its time you share what "he" told you so we all have an understanding.

Quote Originally Posted by wmaousley
    Well its time you share what "he" told you so we all have an understanding.
    unless your dealing with him you really don't need to know. And if you are dealing with him, ask him.

Thread Information