Thread: MuscleTek Labs?

samuelsteven is offline Associate Member

MuscleTek Labs?

These guys must be new but I've got a friend whos been pushing their stuff and the results hes getting are amazing. He has liquid D-bol in 100mL bottles, that he got crazy gains with in just 2 weeks. I've just never heard of them and I wanted to check in with the fellow members. He wouldn't tell me where he gets the stuff, but he says they are Texas based and its A+ gear. Anybody ever used their stuff? I picked up a cycles worth to try it.

samuelsteven is offline Associate Member
    Well, nobody ever chimed in, but I figured Id give an update of my results on this stuff. As far as the injections go, the Test is really smooth, no PIP whatsoever, much better then the Test 300 I was using before. The Dbol tastes nasty as hell, but the results are great! I honestly saw results and felt gains in the first 4 days of using it and have gained about 15 pounds with not too much bloat. Since i started, I turned a few friends onto it, and so farm they love the dbol and both say that its potent stuff. So, if you come across this gear, its GTG, I really like it alot and Ive never felt this good with the other stuff I've used before.

lifting214 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by samuelsteven View Post
    Well, nobody ever chimed in, but I figured Id give an update of my results on this stuff. As far as the injections go, the Test is really smooth, no PIP whatsoever, much better then the Test 300 I was using before. The Dbol tastes nasty as hell, but the results are great! I honestly saw results and felt gains in the first 4 days of using it and have gained about 15 pounds with not too much bloat. Since i started, I turned a few friends onto it, and so farm they love the dbol and both say that its potent stuff. So, if you come across this gear, its GTG, I really like it alot and Ive never felt this good with the other stuff I've used before.
    Um I don't find that on there website all I see is injectables and no dbol

shortstop187 is offline New Member
    Old post but they do have liquid dbol on there

Thread Information