Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By EasyDoesIt
  • 1 Post By unixpro

Thread: Fake Watson Cypionate

unixpro is offline Banned

Fake Watson Cypionate

Sigh.... i almost had my hand on some good gear today.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fake cyp.JPG 
Views:	5087 
Size:	673.1 KB 
ID:	144989

>Good Luck< is offline Productive Member
    how do you figure its no good? curious to know

EasyDoesIt is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by >Good Luck< View Post
    how do you figure its no good? curious to know
    First glance at the bottle and label looked a little cheesy to be Watson, but i never looked at a Watson bottle. I just googled it and the Watson bottle is similar, but this is definitely not the same. Someone was not detailing all colors and layout.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    I havent ever seen watson come in a clear vial

The label is 100% identical, batch was good, however, Watson uses cottonseed oil which is not so yellow, also the cap is supposed to be light blue, and.. not always but the vials are usually Amber, but I've gotten rx in clear vial.

The oil color was the biggest giveaway.

Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    I havent ever seen watson come in a clear vial
    Good point, the cyp watson is brown, but test depot is clear. Did not even notice that when i looked. Never had pleasure of owning one. That clear one looks like ones sold from online sellers??? hhmmm

Quote Originally Posted by EasyDoesIt View Post
    Good point, the cyp watson is brown, but test depot is clear. Did not even notice that when i looked. Never had pleasure of owning one. That clear one looks like ones sold from online sellers??? hhmmm

Not all cyp from Watson is Brown, I have a clear bottle here. But they're rare.

mietek is offline Member
    I have had a lot of gear tested over the years, I have never seen oil instead of test cyp, ena etc. I do not say that there are no fakes.

But I see all the time fake bold, tren , masteron , anavar . I have seen one company putting test prop into vials with label tren ace, materon prop,

The best is to inject and go for blood test.

People all the time ask stupid questin intead of trying to test it, it is just guessing.

Quote Originally Posted by mietek View Post
    I have had a lot of gear tested over the years, I have never seen oil instead of test cyp, ena etc. I do not say that there are no fakes.

But I see all the time fake bold, tren , masteron , anavar . I have seen one company putting test prop into vials with label tren ace, materon prop,

People all the time ask stupid questin intead of trying to test it, it is just guessing.
    Apparently you have not bought anything in the US. There is so much fake test made by small UGL'S, guys selling gear that are nothing but crooks and there order online was confiscated and have no real source so there brewing oil. I don't think i want to advise someone to inject something that is already suspicious and i have no clue who made it, along with the fact that there dog may have been shaking the hair off their body in the kitchen when they made it.
    I don't think it is a stupid question to inquire about a product before injecting it, someone here may have had a bad experience with that particular product. The post here regarding Watson IMO has value and the comments made are informative. What your basically saying is don't worry, people do not fake test, just inject it in your body and get blood work to find out if it's real or motor oil!
    unixpro likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by mietek View Post

well this is 100% fake, anyone who has used real cyp will tell you.
    EasyDoesIt likes this.

mietek is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyDoesIt View Post
    I don't think it is a stupid question to inquire about a product before injecting it, someone here may have had a bad experience

I have been advised before on good gear many times, which turned out to be fake. Maybe it was good a few months ago but not anymore. I do some research on line but my strategy is simple. I buy one vial and test it with color test and later ,maybe on occasion detailed lab testing which is not always possible for the simple reason that it is vey expensive.

Just resently guys told me that accodro rx is good, I bought thier trenbolone acatate and masteron propionate and inside I found in both cheap testestorone propionate. Well you feel something you might think that it is good but you have something else iside.
    Last edited by mietek; 10-21-2013 at 04:34 AM.

Paintman is offline New Member

Legit Watson

Quote Originally Posted by unixpro View Post
    Sigh.... i almost had my hand on some good gear today.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fake cyp.JPG 
Views:	5087 
Size:	673.1 KB 
ID:	144989
    This is legit Watson. Just picked it up from the pharmacy 11-5-13Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	2136 
Size:	1.80 MB 
ID:	146459

I will say your label looks good in comparison, but all the Watson I get from the pharmacy is always in a clear oil & a dark bottle. I've been on TRT for about 10 years now & have only received a handful of colored oils..99% of the time they're clear. Not sure if that means anything, but all of the underground gear I've gotten is always a light to dark oil.
    Last edited by Paintman; 11-28-2013 at 07:06 PM.

Thread Information