porter321 is offline New Member

These all Legit?

Recently purchased these from a hook up in a hardcore gym in North Hollywood, CA. Plenty of huge bodybuilders at my gym so I know that legit stuff is floating around. Just want to make sure this stuff is legit too.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails These all Legit?-photo-5.jpg   These all Legit?-photo-1.jpg   These all Legit?-photo-4.jpg   These all Legit?-photo-3.jpg   These all Legit?-photo-2.jpg  

EasyDoesIt is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I don't know about them, but each oil has a different level which probably says something about where they were brewed.

mietek is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by porter321 View Post
    Recently purchased these from a hook up in a hardcore gym in North Hollywood, CA. Plenty of huge bodybuilders at my gym so I know that legit stuff is floating around. Just want to make sure this stuff is legit too.
    test is easy to check long time ago I would inject and I would go for a blood test, from the level in my blood I would know if it is close to for example 200 mg/ml

so has anyone heard of "Growth Laboratories?"

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo 1.JPG 
Views:	1094 
Size:	564.2 KB 
ID:	146030Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo 2.JPG 
Views:	650 
Size:	502.3 KB 
ID:	146031
    Ok, here is the HCG that I've got. Obviously looks Chinese... Anyone seen this before? My other question is how do I access the bacteriostatic water in these weird glass vials???

Make sure the water is bacteriostatic water and not sodium chloride. You can take a cutter and saw the ampule a little bit at the smallest part of the ampule towards the top. then break it off quickly. It should be a mixture of 5 cc's ml of water for 5,000iu's. Most of those never come with bac water. If it is 2.5 cc/ml of water then dose everything in half. Do not mix it until you are ready to start your cycle and start using it. Once refrigerated keep it in a dark container or something to keep light from hitting it. It won't kill it if you don't but it will retain better potency. It's 250iu's 2 x per week during cycle.

HCG: Why you should use it on-cycle only & how to prepare your hCG for injections

Phoenix18 is offline Junior Member
    I have that same hcg and those other glass vials are not BAC water they are sodium chloride. Just google BAC water... You can buy it online very easily

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix18 View Post
    I have that same hcg and those other glass vials are not BAC water they are sodium chloride. Just google BAC water... You can buy it online very easily
    How do u like that hcg ?

thanks for the info! what happens if you mix it with the soldium chloride? why do they bother giving you sodium chloride if that's not the way it should be mixed?

Phoenix18 is offline Junior Member
    Seems legit so far. I keep forgetting to grab a P-test for it to make sure.

Quote Originally Posted by porter321 View Post
    thanks for the info! what happens if you mix it with the soldium chloride? why do they bother giving you sodium chloride if that's not the way it should be mixed?
    You have to ask the guys that made it, jk - i really don't know why they do that. I believe it lasts longer with bac water. They never give you enough anyways if you want to measure 250iu's for more exact measurement will need 5cc bac water. If you use 2.5cc you would injet 1.25iu's which is a little harder to measure.

Thread Information