coop2 is offline New Member

test cyp 300... opinions please

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20131119_135615.jpg 
Views:	429 
Size:	517.3 KB 
ID:	146122Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20131119_135631.jpg 
Views:	399 
Size:	533.6 KB 
ID:	146123

EasyDoesIt is offline Knowledgeable Member
    No clue? There are so many home brewers private labeling that finding an answer would be through use. Looks like you have already used some so if you're not feeling much by week four to the outside that will be your answer.
    Good luck!

coop2 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyDoesIt View Post
    No clue? There are so many home brewers private labeling that finding an answer would be through use. Looks like you have already used some so if you're not feeling much by week four to the outside that will be your answer.
    Good luck!
    Thanks. And yeah, I've already started. I'm running 500 split between two per week, tomorrow will be first pin of my 2nd week. So hopefully its not garbage. So this vial will only last 5 weeks since I'm running 500 per week. I'd prefer doing a 10week cycle. My question is, would it be ok if I ran a better known product for the remaining 5 weeks?

EasyDoesIt is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by coop2 View Post
    Thanks. And yeah, I've already started. I'm running 500 split between two per week, tomorrow will be first pin of my 2nd week. So hopefully its not garbage. So this vial will only last 5 weeks since I'm running 500 per week. I'd prefer doing a 10week cycle. My question is, would it be ok if I ran a better known product for the remaining 5 weeks?
    100% PURITY is a big difference. Just to give you an example, a friend on trt through his GP doing 100mgs test cyp per week. He only injects once per week which is not recommended, but he uses compound co. test. Told him next time he gets his script ask for Pfizer test. His levels are normally 800, after using pfizer and getting blood work 5 days after injection his test levels were at 1,200. But with some UGL they could be dosing it at half which would make measurements pretty easy to calculate. Point being you really will not know with UGL what it's dosed at. Some experienced users have run enough test in the past to tell whether it's potent or not, or blood work can tell if you really know your ranges and have kept on top of it. Also, what's purity of raw powders when the brewer makes it, then add how he cuts it? i'm just stating possibilities, but you get the point. If your running 2 cc per week according to the label it would be 600mgs per week not 500. If you can obtain better quality, i would go with better it would be worth it. Then on the other hand some UGL's overdose to keep getting business. lol

Thread Information