dusto is offline Junior Member

Thaiger pharma real deal?

Hey I've picked up some thaiger pharma stuff and wondering is there much fake thaiger gear around?
    This is what my stuff looks like
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Thaiger pharma real deal?-image-2685026806.jpg  

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    Real stuff, you can verify the code on the box on their website and it even tells you how many times the code was checked, their official site shows the markers to look out for which make it harder to copy, hologram, logo imprint on vial top and raised on the label, the glass is good quality, my only complaint is that the oil leaves me pretty sore for a couple of days, something about their stuff just makes it hurt more than other brand gear.

Edit: sorry to alarm you about the tops having the thaiger logo, only the brand new batches from end of last year and this year have the thaiger logo on the tops, the tren you have is an earlier batch which doesnt have the logo on top. but still real if you confirmed it online
    Last edited by KAEW44; 03-31-2014 at 11:44 AM.

akn
    akn is offline New Member
    In two weeks time u will easily know if its real tren ace or maybe early just start jabbing it , it has a significant pain as soon as u jab it which will in an hours time , u might cough , if u feel any of those sides ur good not to worry and wait for night sweays and nightmares lol

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    That some good stuff!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by akn View Post
    In two weeks time u will easily know if its real tren ace or maybe early just start jabbing it , it has a significant pain as soon as u jab it which will in an hours time , u might cough , if u feel any of those sides ur good not to worry and wait for night sweays and nightmares lol

Steroid_fan77 is offline New Member
    now users can order 100% genuine thaiger on roidsmarket

Thread Information