• 1 Post By DontTaseMeBro

Thread: anavar real or fake

bxruger is offline New Member

anavar real or fake

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20130812_134531.jpg 
Views:	1762 
Size:	1.86 MB 
ID:	148967Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20130812_134531.jpg 
Views:	1762 
Size:	1.86 MB 
ID:	148967 need help asap

mietek is offline Member
    most of the anavar is dbol a winstol,people take it and cannot tell the difference

DontTaseMeBro is offline Member
    Impossible to say for sure. Once upon a time, the original British Dragon was reputed to be the best thing since sliced bread. It had such a good reputation (deserved or not) that half the UGL's in Asia started selling stuff labeled "British Dragon", thereby cashing in on the brand's reputation. Might be good - might be bunk. Know your source. Good luck.
    wmaousley likes this.

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    Quote Originally Posted by mietek View Post
    most of the anavar is dbol a winstol,people take it and cannot tell the difference
    What the hell kind of post is this, of-course we can tell a difference

RoHam is offline New Member
    If bought on this site its fake, barely a suppliment, his site is very misleading and all people do here is argue and act like they know something about bodybuilding. Truth is no REAL steroids I know of come in any plastic bag

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    Quote Originally Posted by RoHam View Post
    If bought on this site its fake, barely a suppliment, his site is very misleading and all people do here is argue and act like they know something about bodybuilding. Truth is no REAL steroids I know of come in any plastic bag
    Your lack of knowledge and this post shows we here are all smarter than you. Yes AAS from UGL's does come in Mylar bags. Its great for stealth shipping.

The fact that you thought it was plastic says a lot about you. So before you try to run your suck again you need to gain knowledge.

DontTaseMeBro is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RoHam View Post
    dude - your attitude sucks. if you were stupid enough to think that you could sign up for a discussion forum that was going to send you free illegal drugs, that's your problem. Leave this forum to people the who want to seriously discuss AAS. Go back on your magic pill search.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Roham you clearly know nothing.

ngtmarpete is offline Junior Member
    Not sure about the Anavar , but I just used their Test E and I thought it was under dosed.

numbere is offline RETIRED- Knowledgeable member
    British dragon products have anti counterfeit holograms. Scratch of the hologram to reveal the code and enter it into their websit.

I would post the URL but the spam software on this site won't let me. Not enough posts:-(

imnotnatty is offline Associate Member
    that stuff is made in China, you can get a labmax kit and test, but id say you're buying a chinese product that is VERY underdosed.

Thread Information