mexr69 is offline New Member

legit or fake? MOS test enanthate

hi all just got some new gear
    what are your thoughts of MOS?
    had any experience with it?
    IS IT LEGIT?
    thanks in advanced !Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0388.JPG 
Views:	1189 
Size:	1.34 MB 
ID:	154236

Roger11 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mexr69 View Post
    hi all just got some new gear
    what are your thoughts of MOS?
    had any experience with it?
    IS IT LEGIT?
    thanks in advanced !Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0388.JPG 
Views:	1189 
Size:	1.34 MB 
ID:	154236
    yes it is legit, mos produced some good gear a while ago, but now i wouldnt touch it. I Personally know MOS(lab owner) and he is a scum bag, a lot of peopel on the scene want him dead. Be careful with his products, i should put up a thread about his gear but really isnt my problem.

daninho777 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger11 View Post
    yes it is legit, mos produced some good gear a while ago, but now i wouldnt touch it. I Personally know MOS(lab owner) and he is a scum bag, a lot of peopel on the scene want him dead. Be careful with his products, i should put up a thread about his gear but really isnt my problem.
    So you have a chance to help people out with information which can potentially help them avoid harm but you deliberately choose not to because it is not your problem? what kind of shit attitude is that. Sounds to me like you're a bit of a scum bag too

mietek is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by daninho777 View Post
    So you have a chance to help people out with information which can potentially help them avoid harm but you deliberately choose not to because it is not your problem? what kind of shit attitude is that. Sounds to me like you're a bit of a scum bag too
    sorting with the jungle who is good and who not is not easy, you should test your own gear.

if he starts posting warnings he will be attacked right away by the distributors and if you are on sponsor board you will be banned.

I was banned on Canadian Juice Monsters site for trying to warn people, it happened that the owner / administrator sells the bunk gear.

Thread Information